Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 08:08 PM

lens sharpness test

As you all know by now I am a little bit keen on photography

So now having just had my Nikon 24-70mm lens overhauled and cleaned I thought that today I would do a sharpness test. Camera is my nikon D810.

Yes I know how pathetic am I?
Anyway I took a photo of the back of my place , bricks are a good target

handheld

Think it came out fairly sharp as the picture is unedited
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 08:53 PM

Re: lens sharpness test

Nice pad you have there.
Yes it is sharp as you said the bricks are in sharp focus.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 09:07 PM

Perfick. X
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Nice pad you have there.
Yes it is sharp as you said the bricks are in sharp focus.
Thank you about my place, we were lucky to get it 4 years ago. It went on the market and by the time i saw it on the internet the agents had already shown 3 couples around, and that was the first week up for sale when I spotted it.
So did a quick 1.5 hr journey the same day same week and grabbed it while the other couples were umming and arring over it. The following weekend already booked for more viewings.

So Sue and I look and said yes we would have it there and then and got the agent to take it off the market, only on for 5 days. We were cash buyers with nothing to sell so in a strong position to go right ahead.

It needed some upgrading inside and old log stores removed outside now all sorted.
Was it worth buying? well in 4 years it has gone up in price by £140,000 , we could not have afforded it now

So not a bad investment

Not bad for an ordinary working bloke and bringing up 2 sons as well.

garage big enough for 3/4 cars and also has a workshop inside
I had he electric alarmed garage doors fitted , previous owner had a camper van in the larger side hence the higher roof line

needless to say I love this house ,it is my dream house , something i have always longed for
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 11:03 PM

Good for you too.
Just goes to prove that dreams do come true. X

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top