Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 06:19 PM

Re: David Davis Tweets

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Dood I don't think he did actually. Word has it he arrived at the Chequers meeting with a white paper that took two years to prepare and Oliver Robbins (Mays personal Brexit advisor known as Rasputin by many PMs) tossed it out and submitted his own plan hence The Davis resignation.

If the Davis plan had been adopted we may not be in the situation we find ourselves in now.
I very much like to read that white paper, seeing you are so very much in favor. Where can we find it?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I very much like to read that white paper, seeing you are so very much in favor. Where can we find it?
Please do not bother responding to my posts, I have nothing to discuss with someone who comes to this site and doesn't do its members the courtesy of introducing themselves or taking part in the site as a whole but plonks themselves down in one section to pontificate on one subject ad nauseam.

People who do this are like gatecrashers at a party.
Thank you
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 09:07 PM

Blimey!

But as a Remainer by nature, I found Solasch's contributions hugely refreshing.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 09:11 PM

... and I too would like to know why Davis Davis got sacked.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
... and I too would like to know why Davis Davis got sacked.
Dood as far as I am aware Davis resigned ...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44761056

I think I would have done the same in his position 'Brexit Negotiator' in name only.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

12-12-2018, 09:17 PM

... spend more time with his family.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 10:09 PM

Please do not bother responding to my posts, I have nothing to discuss with someone who comes to this site and doesn't do its members the courtesy of introducing themselves or taking part in the site as a whole but plonks themselves down in one section to pontificate on one subject ad nauseam.

Thank you
I had never been on a forum before, anytime anywhere. Knew the english hospitality though. I gave a short summary on my background somewhere on the forum, and saw it can be opened by clicking on the avatar. From comments on my posts I learned others had read this information.Thought I had done the necessary introductions.
On coming to this forum I was not introduced or led to instructions of use. I just enthusiastically started on the subject of brexit.

Nevertheless, thanks for the friendly way a supervisor reacts to a post. Quite an example for others.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I had never been on a forum before, anytime anywhere. Knew the english hospitality though. I gave a short summary on my background somewhere on the forum, and saw it can be opened by clicking on the avatar. From comments on my posts I learned others had read this information.Thought I had done the necessary introductions.
On coming to this forum I was not introduced or led to instructions of use. I just enthusiastically started on the subject of brexit.

Nevertheless, thanks for the friendly way a supervisor reacts to a post. Quite an example for others.
Must admit I thought all opinions were valid not just the ones that fit the establishments view.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 10:53 PM

Thank you
Meg with all due respect that's not terribly fair as you can't go back in time and change the way you started life on the forum.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Meg with all due respect that's not terribly fair as you can't go back in time and change the way you started life on the forum.
Isn't it a moderators job to weed out the troublemakers and salespeople, irrespective of their affiliations?
And we shouldn't question Megs decision....
Ref's decision is final......

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top