Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 07:03 AM

The Assassination Letter (Vote of no confidence for May)

Hi

Here it is.

https://news.sky.com/story/in-full-f...-vote-11578383

He makes many valid points.

In particular the EU's offer of a comprehensive, no Tariff Free Trade Agreement, an offer which is still on the table.

Beware however of the rest of it.

He was my Local MP, I also had dealings with him when I was working.

He, and JRM, are nutters.

They are so Right Wing they make Maggie Thatcher look like Uncle Joe.

They are Free Marketeers, no Minimum Wage, no Pensions, the Market determines wages, conditions and Pensions.

Owen is a badger killing, fox hunting, multimillionaire with no scruples at all.

These are dangerous people.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 07:38 AM

Re: The Assassination Letter (Vote of no confidence for May)

I Am a remainer

But I like it
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 08:12 AM

If Margaret Thatcher were still in charge we would have been out of europe - months ago. Theresa May, herself, is a remainer - so I do not believe she is trying hard enough to fulfill the wishes of her electorate.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 08:56 AM

Just been announced - there are enough disaffected scumbag 'nasty party' members to trigger a 'No Confidence' vote.

Here we go again!!! - the scumbag 'nasty party' did the same back in 1990 when the dumped Thatcher (phth, phth, phth).
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
If Margaret Thatcher were still in charge we would have been out of europe - months ago. Theresa May, herself, is a remainer - so I do not believe she is trying hard enough to fulfill the wishes of her electorate.
Hi

I disagree, Maggie would not have been stupid enough to trigger Article 50 until she was ready to leave.

She would have everything in place and then gone off to see them.

Right, we are ready to leave, what sort of Trade Deal are you offering.

Juncker would have said, no deal until we have agreed what you need to pay us.

Maggie, sorry, that is not the way these things work,

We are leaving, we will pay what we owe after we leave.

It is only right and proper that we do pay.

It is very complex, that I will agree, but rest assured, we will pay.

We will turn it over to the bean counters and lawyers to arrange, both yours and ours, that is only fair.

They are strange people, it will take them years to agree on anything.

If we cannot find a solution, rest assured that we will pay whatever is decided by the International Courts.

That won't be the ECJ by the way, we will be long gone by then.

These International Courts are a real bind, don't you think?

There is currently a 4 year delay in hearing a case and it takes years to get a decision from them.

It could go either way, but rest assured, we will pay.

Unfortunately, that is a least a decade away, but never mind.

Now, about this Trade Deal.

Best we get that sorted first don't you think?

That is how you negotiate.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 09:19 AM

Part of me wants her to go, but, I'm worried that whoever takes over will get the EU's back up by making demands that they won't agree to and make things even worse!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 09:35 AM

Have to say although I voted to leave I don't think the prime minister has strong enough character to make her presence count when dealing with the EU.
Women unfortunately have to be twice as strong as men in these matters to have any impact.

It doesn't help when she wants to remain anyway, it needs a PM who wants to leave to have full commitment to get the best deal, She doesn't fit that bill.

One lever she hasn't used is what we owe the EU. She could have easily said have it our way or no payment, one of the best bargaining chips she hold ,and not used it
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 10:27 AM

Just listened to her speech, is she delusional ? she's claiming so many things that haven't happened, law and order ? from where I sit it's pretty much breaking down and all due to her.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 10:39 AM

A vote for May is a vote for her shocking (and failed) EU "Asylum Bill" so I don't think she stands a chance if she stands.

She did nothing except try and frustrate the referendum result by d1cking everyone around. Democracy is back ... and here comes Boris
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 10:48 AM

Whoever the scumbag 'nasty party' choose to replace the evil witch will be far worse - which means, come the next general election, will see Jeremy in #!0 and the scumbag 'nasty party unelectable for the twenty years at least!!!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top