Join for free
Page 12 of 16 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 01:20 PM

Re: Farage being sued!!!

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Strange how some will grasp any little straw to support their view. Where did this better Police reporting come from when there are less of them now?
Because the police have to spend more time on race issues than they do on other crimes such as burglary.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
While you have a point I'd say any rise has to be bad and if you are being abused who is doing it really doesn't matter.
That is true Julie but that 41% increase in racially motivated attacks was being laid at the door of Farage by Azz, so what's that old saying, "lies, damned lies and statistics" ..
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
That is true Julie but that 41% increase in racially motivated attacks was being laid at the door of Farage by Azz, so what's that old saying, "lies, damned lies and statistics" ..
True sadly.
Amber63
United Kingdom West sussex
Amber63 is female 

26-04-2017, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
During the 1990s, Lowles(founder of Hope Not Hate) was involved with the self-styled Anti-Fascist Action. The Red Action part of this, which Lowles was close to, carried out the 1993 Harrods terrorist attack; a bombing linked to the PIRA in which four people were injured. Lowles' co-members, Patrick Hayes and Jan Taylor were convicted for the terrorist attack.
Proving yet again, that one man's terrorist is another man's hero.

I didn't vote for UKIP, but not because of a hatred of Farage. I agree with a lot of what he says, and do not believe he is a racist, i believe he thinks immigration has got to ridiculous numbers which I agree with, but I am not racist either.
It is a shame that in this country we cannot speak our concerns without being called racist, or anti this or that. I admire Farage that he has the nerve to stand up for what he believes, and ignores the criticism he gets for it.
His Brexit stance was not just about immigration, it was about the billions wasted in the EU, the fact we cannot make our own decisions, and the economic grip Europe, especially Germany, has over us. On all that i totally agree with him and he had my support.
Wether I think I could be friends with someone does not and should not affect how I feel about thier politics.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 02:29 PM

The 41% increase was comparing the month of July 2015 to the Month of July 2016.

This is how stupid the Antifa have come down to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AjoPuVwz90
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Amber63 ->
I didn't vote for UKIP, but not because of a hatred of Farage. I agree with a lot of what he says, and do not believe he is a racist, i believe he thinks immigration has got to ridiculous numbers which I agree with, but I am not racist either.
It is a shame that in this country we cannot speak our concerns without being called racist, or anti this or that. I admire Farage that he has the nerve to stand up for what he believes, and ignores the criticism he gets for it.
His Brexit stance was not just about immigration, it was about the billions wasted in the EU, the fact we cannot make our own decisions, and the economic grip Europe, especially Germany, has over us. On all that i totally agree with him and he had my support.
Yes, I agree with all of that.

It is true that accusations of 'racism', 'islamophobia', xenophobia and so on are particularly prevalent these days and I for one am sick and tired of hearing them, especially from those individuals (no names, Jabbott the Hutt) who have a chip the size of a log on their shoulder.

However, that in itself could be self-defeating.

The more such accusations are made, the less notice people will take of them!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 03:14 PM

I'm fairly sick of the snowflake accusations too.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 03:36 PM

Hi

I am quite prepared to accept that many people do not agree with my decision to vote to leave, in fact nearly of those who bothered to vote in the Referendum voted to stay.

It was a Democratic decision, it stands.

If the vote had been to remain I would have had the good grace to accept that decision and get on with life.

I am not a UKIP Supporter, I am somewhat left of Centre in my Politics.

I am however fed up with being accused of a being a stupid, uneducated, xenophobic racist just because I voted to leave.

I will certainly never be voting Lib Dem in the foreseeable future until they learn to respect democratic decisions.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

26-04-2017, 03:49 PM

I think they need to rename themselves as they are neither liberal or democratic IMO
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
The 41% increase was comparing the month of July 2015 to the Month of July 2016.

This is how stupid the Antifa have come down to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AjoPuVwz90

What a prat that professor is. Nothing at all in Rudd's speech can be interpreted as racist.

Page 12 of 16 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top