Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2017, 10:06 AM

Re: Oh Mind Your Own Business!

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Or you could try saying 'thats nice' these days its the same thing..

clip contains bad language!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JddNDtC-Yrs
Amber63
United Kingdom West sussex
Amber63 is female 

07-05-2017, 02:28 PM

Re: Oh Mind Your Own Business!

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Do you ever feel like saying that to anyone?
You know, the 'do gooder' types who think they know best!
Lately, l made a meal for a friend of mine and made apple and blackberry crumble for pudding. I offered custard, ice cream or cream to pour on it and he chose cream. As l poured cream on mine, he remarked, 'Do you think you eat too much cream?'
I went mad! A guest in my home, eating lovely food l had prepared and then had the cheek to make that remark!
Another friend seems to assume, l take a lot of salt and he has never seen me eat! He started discussing it with me and has now sent me podcasts of radio programmes about salt in processed food. I never eat processed food, l make everything from scratch. I don't even have sugar in tea or on anything!
Now l know how smokers, drinkers or even cross dressers feel!
So l ask. Do you get unwanted, unasked for advice from people and feel like saying........ Oh Mind Your Own Business!
I would have said "you know, you could be right, and as a friend I shouldn't do the same to you either" and with a smile take both desserts away. They won't do it again lol

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top