Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 08:45 PM

Re: The Real Marigold on Tour

Its Thailand next week, that should be interesting always wanted to go there.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Seems like it LD
I though in the last series she was moving to India to be with a man she met there
Yes, I thought he was the new love of her life. Oh well, perhaps she will meet someone in Thailand.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 05:40 PM

Sorry I didn't like Iceland I thought it was a bland and boring place to live.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I enjoyed the programme and am looking forward to next week, but I do agree with Jazzi I was very disappointed in Miriam Margoyles. She didn't seem to give a stuff about herself and I was quite ashamed of her behaviour. Does she really not give a fig about herself anymore do you think?
Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Ghastly old harridan .
Hard to believe she is the sultry voice once advertising cigars rolled on the thighs of young virgins .
Don't watch it....but caught a few moments of it the other evening and she was saying they'd been talking frankly and explicitly with a room full of strangers about sex...made my skin crawl at the thought!!!!

She's a lesbian isn't she?

So relax, men!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

22-12-2017, 07:37 PM

Yes Ruthio she is a Lesbian, has been with the same partner for 50 years so she says.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 10:02 AM

I was bored with this week's one and find Paul annoying. Actually, I also find Sheila Ferguson annoying. Why do these people feel the need to show off so?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 11:22 AM

I think they are all very lucky to have these wonderful holidays all paid for . Yes I'm envious , naughty I know , but I would so loved to have travelled and seen the world .

Demelza
New Member!
Surrey UK
Demelza is female 

27-12-2017, 05:36 PM

The programme is a delight...the last one in Iceland had Paul Nicholas. He is still gorgeous !

Yes Miriam Margoyles is outrageous, she has built her entire career on it.

However she has a very sharp mind and her speech is always crystal clear. The crude things she says are sometimes a bit much aren't they ?

I look forward to the final programme in northern Thailand.

Then next week Miriam is in the USA .....I wonder what they made of her over there !
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 05:08 PM

Last in series on BBC1 New Year's Eve@ 9.00. TV mag quote, a Buddhist meditation retreat proves more relaxing to some of the group than others.

Miriam' s Big American Adventure BBC1 @ 9.00 Wednesday 3rd.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2017, 11:22 PM

Sheila Ferguson irritated me again by showing off. Glad Miriam wasn't in it this week.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top