Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2018, 12:38 PM

Re: If I don't get out this time, then I'm toast

Sorry to hear of yet another setback for you Ffosse. Keep us posted bud, hope things work out for the better this time
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2018, 03:05 PM

Wish you well Ffosse!
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2018, 03:29 PM

I went home - they didnt't seem to think my symptoms were serious enough for a 52 year-old-man with incurable Non Hodgkins Lymohoma. They screwed up badly last time, looking for an infection when all the while it was a fever but they can't find the source of that, either
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2018, 04:04 PM

Hi

At least you are out and home.That is always good.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2018, 04:17 PM

Oh Richard, I just seen this thread now. I was out to a Christmas party last night.....so I didn't know you went in to hospital and now you are home again.

Richard, do you take panic attacks? When I had my cancer operations, I started taking panic attacks and have been every since, every so often. When I get it, my temp must be high as I am hot, and sweating badly. I feel like life is closing in on me, and I have a feeling of dread coming down on me.

It is awful. Is it possible that last night you had a panic attack that made your temperator go up like that? Just wondering. I am not making light of anything, I know you are very sick and I know how you are feeling as I have been there myself. It is discouraging when our doctors can't seem to figure out what is wrong....

You are in my prayers Richard, and you are in the prayers of everyone I know.....and I will send out a lot of emails today to add more to your prayer chain......

Right now, you are the most important person to me for prayer, and I will be doing everything possible to help you....

Love, Blue
Tell your brain that you are better, pray for healing, think good thoughts, keep active so you don't dwell on anything, practice relaxation techniques, picture yourself in a beautiful place with not a care in the world.....
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2018, 09:28 PM

Do you receive any medication for your lymphoma? I just don't trust the medical community at all. Have you looked into natural remedies to ease your symptoms?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2018, 10:38 PM

I'm quickly losing faith in the medical community; they've made that many blunders in my case it's unrealistic.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2018, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I'm quickly losing faith in the medical community; they've made that many blunders in my case it's unrealistic.
Oh my poor Dreamy.
I have just read and posted on your thread in health.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Good for you. A fever BTW is generally a good thing imho. It's your body's natural defence against bugs/viruses. Raising your body temp stops them multiplying/replicating so if I get a fever I always let it run and don't touch paracetamols or aspirins or any other meds that would force the fever down. The down side is a fever usually makes me lucid. I find myself going round the same mini dreams/thoughts in my sleep over and over. It's annoying at the time but wears off. Maybe that's why you were thinking of Nazis.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 03:26 AM

Well, this is no good, Ffosse! Your frustration is certainly understandable. One of the things you might want to do is keep a timeline of your symptoms. I've found that when doctors are flummoxed, trends can be telling.

Try to eat well and maintain good sleep patterns.

Treat yourself to the little pleasures in life. Good thoughts as always!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top