Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 10:26 PM

Re: Where is everyone going on hols this year?

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Where in Kerry do you go to Jem? It's just a hop skip and jump from here!
In Killarney Ania, five minutes walk from the town.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2013, 04:59 AM

First Italy, then Germany and in August to Guernsey. We may pull in a short break to the Yorkshire Dales in September. We must spend all our money before we have to go in a home !!!
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2013, 07:01 AM

Back to Bulgaria, then in the autumn a cruise round the Med.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2013, 08:15 AM

staying here in the south of France as long as the sun comes out ......
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2013, 09:41 AM

We are having a couple of days away in July to Lytham St Annes/Blackpool. I am meeting up with a couple of old friends and this is approx. middle way for us both.

Not had a holiday abroad in a couple of years as the same as everyone else money is tight so this couple of days away I am really looking forward to.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2013, 10:46 AM

Going to France in July to see the Grandchildren. They live not too far from Cern and the Collider runs under the village they live in. Only 4 miles to Switzerland from there. So travel in both Countries. Will probably go again later in the year to see the new baby. I am hoping it will be my first Grandson little Jamie if it is. Don't know if its another girl.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2013, 12:44 PM

I went to Malaysia and Cambodia for a month in April and in October I am going to spend a while in Moree and Lightning Ridge

I have been thinking about driving to Darwin via Queensland during the winter but it is difficult to fit it in with other commitments as it is about an 8000km round trip and I hate to rush things. Might have to wait until next year
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 07:18 PM

Came back today from a few days in Rye with my little sister (caravan rental for 4 nights). Only booked it Sunday, day before we left. Talk about last minute. Cost £153 for 4 nights.

We (or she) drove to Hastings, Dungeness, along the searoad past Greatstone and Littlestone on sea and came across Harry Hill and Julie Walters filming the Harry Hill Movie (!), Romney, Camber and yesterday visited Herstmonceux Castle. Very nice that was.

Not sure I'll be going abroad this year, unless my passport can be renewed in time. Expires end of this year and as we all know, it needs 6 months validity for going abroad. Need to get a new photo for the new one.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 07:42 PM

Nowhere for us. Neither of us are bothered, and travelling is a literal pain for hubby for longer than a half an hour journey

We'll spend every sunny day in the garden (might buy a kids paddling pool )
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 08:10 PM

Hi Jazzi , your comment about your passport made me wonder about ours which expire at the end of this year. I looked it up on t'internet and found out that, for an EU citizen travelling within the EU, as long as it's still valid it is OK.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top