Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 12:40 PM

Hairy Tales

Now I know how tall you are and what colour eyes you have
I want to know all about your hair!

What colour is it?
What colour was it?
What's the most outrageous colour you ever gave it?!!
Do you still have some or not?
(Just for the record, I find baldness extremely attractive)
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 01:00 PM

Re: Hairy Tales

I think there should be a new thread category called Frothy Nonsense or such like because mine keep getting moved to Games and Quizzes when they're not!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 02:32 PM

Mine was originally chestnut, when I tried to have it dyed blonde once it went bright sunshine gold, very embarrassing, I was getting people beeping their car horns at me, on the way home from the salon. So I painted a large black spot on my nose , my friends asked me why I had a huge black spot on my nose, " So you won't notice my hair!" I replied. It worked, for a bit.
I did colour it for a while various shades of red as it is getting darker and a bit grey at the front, but, I've given up now.
I can't wait for it to go silver, like my Mum's.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 02:36 PM

Grey
Light blonde
Never coloured it
Still got a full head (of useless information!)
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 06:10 PM

My hair was chestnut, until I saw a few strands of grey, now its still chestnut but with added Plum.
Got a full set of hair.

Do you know what colour eyes I have?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I think there should be a new thread category called Frothy Nonsense or such like because mine keep getting moved to Games and Quizzes when they're not!
I lost it now I've found it again...but it's not a quiz is it?
There's madness afoot I tell you!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

29-04-2017, 06:55 PM

Aaaarrrgghhhhh!
Where?
How?
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 08:06 PM

Mine was Auburn when i was little, then i started to colour it as i noticed a patch of grey in my twenties. Then i lost it all to stress Alopaecia and after two years it grew back. I have dark brown hair at the moment but have another colour in a mahogany shade ready to put on as it's beginning to fade.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 09:21 PM

Always had darkish hair naturally, but messed about with various colours as teenagers usually do. Quite liked auburn for a while as I have greeny/hazel eyes.
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 09:33 PM

Not sure what she meant but the young lady who did my hair last week referred to its colour as Salt and Pepper. My eyes are blue.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top