Join for free
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 11:41 AM

Could be a Best Seller

'Devastated' Jessica Mulroney is calling best friend Meghan Markle non-stop in a bid to patch up their friendship but to no avail - and is considering writing a tell-all book about the Duchess because 'she has nothing to lose'
(mailonline)

We never admit to it... But we all love a bit of Gossip.

So would you read such a book... Nor, me neither
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 11:44 AM

Re: Could be a Best Seller

That'll be the very last book......................
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 11:46 AM

Rather watch paint dry.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 12:01 PM

I won't read it! I feel that if friends cannot sort their differences discreetly, they were probably never really friends in the first place!
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 01:22 PM

I doubt there would be any reason to read it anyway because the 'best bits' would be regurgitated in the tabloids!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 01:28 PM

No . Wont read it . Wouldn't even pick it up from the charity shop shelf .

Boring
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 02:50 PM

I had to do a search on who this woman is because I've never heard of her. From what I've read it would seem she got into trouble with a black woman who used the colour of her skin to shame people she knew into supporting BLM BUT without naming them personally. One woman who this was directed at, Jessica Mulroney took offence and privately messaged the black woman. Never a good thing to do because all they do is publish Personal Messages and DM screenshots and post them to social media to hurt the person. This is exactly what happened to Jessica Mulroney, the black woman wanting her moment of fame (again), posted the messages which caught the attention of Meghan, and the rest as they say, is history.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 03:12 PM

I shall certainly read it if it's serialised in the Daily Mail for instance. I've been enjoying juicy stories about Johnny Depp, the Maxwell woman, that tory who chased the woman round his flat, Megan's trials and tribulations up to now, Trump's niece spilling the beans about her nutty uncle, and all the rest of the celebs misdeeds. I do hope Ms Mulroney adds to my enjoyment, nothing finer than seeing all them pretentious assholes getting their comeuppance!
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 04:09 PM

Marrying that Markle harridan was the worst move young Hewitt ever made, but now of course it's too late to go for a refund
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
No . Wont read it . Wouldn't even pick it up from the charity shop shelf .

Boring
Ditto Yawn. Megan Who?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top