Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2017, 09:35 PM

I didn't realise this was possible!

Ok, so we are on a lovely dog walk in a local nature reserve with some friends today. Everything is going well - good weather, spring blossoms on the trees and Teddy is making friends with lots of dogs in a nice way.

The next thing I know is that one guy asks me if he is a dog or female and warns me a female is on heat a bit further up. By the time I realise what's happening he is on her doing the dog thing, but I don't worry because hey it must be just going through the motions again as he has been neutered as a puppy. What do you know though - he managed to "do it" and they are "stuck" together in that weird way dogs do!! I could not believe it - surely this is not possible??? So aged 6 he has finally lost his virginity. How can this be?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2017, 09:43 PM

Re: I didn't realise this was possible!

He has just proved it is possible - I'm pleased for him -
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2017, 09:48 PM

It only makes them infertile.......it doesn't stop an erection...surely?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2017, 09:53 PM

I guess it's like a eunuch wanting sex.... isn't castration meant to stop the urge?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2017, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I guess it's like a eunuch wanting sex.... isn't castration meant to stop the urge?
That is out of the realms of my life experiences, Annie
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2017, 10:08 PM

Even if your dog can still mate a female, he more than likely has not got any sperm. How long were they 'tied' for and what did the bitch's owner have to say about it?

I don't understand quite what you meant Annie. Why was this chap warning you about someone's bitch in season nearby, yet his own was in season too?
Amber63
United Kingdom West sussex
Amber63 is female 

17-04-2017, 10:22 PM

My Spaniel Woody visited the evil Vet when he was young and awoke without his manhood, something he never forgave the Vet for. However even after the deed was done, he was still partial to a pretty cushion or an attractive sofa. It seems it prevents the result but not the Rover in them ��
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2017, 10:30 PM

It also depends on what age the males are 'done.'
If for example, an experienced stud dog was suddenly castrated, it won't wipe out his memory, nor stop his nose working when he gets a whiff of a bitch in season.

They always say if you intend having your dog castrated, to do it before it becomes learned behaviour, so in theory, what he has never tried he can't miss.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

17-04-2017, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Even if your dog can still mate a female, he more than likely has not got any sperm. How long were they 'tied' for and what did the bitch's owner have to say about it?

I don't understand quite what you meant Annie. Why was this chap warning you about someone's bitch in season nearby, yet his own was in season too?
They were "tied" for one or two mins and I hope the separation didn't injure him as he was licking it a few times after, although not now.

The chap that warned us had two dogs that must have got excited around her. Because my dog said hello to his two dogs before making a beeline for her. The bitch was with a family and they didn't really speak English, but the lady owner seemed just as apologetic as I was. After the event the female rolled on her back and seemed to be coming back to my dog for more! She had very pronounced teats like in pregnancy. Hope there's no doggy STDs!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

17-04-2017, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Amber63 ->
My Spaniel Woody visited the evil Vet when he was young and awoke without his manhood, something he never forgave the Vet for. However even after the deed was done, he was still partial to a pretty cushion or an attractive sofa. It seems it prevents the result but not the Rover in them ��
My dog has over the years had regular sessions with his dog bed. once in a blue moon he drags it into the living room and gets quite energetic. He also cuddles up to the cats. They don't seem too mind too much during foreplay but then it all turns a bit vicious when he tries to take things further... all very interesting for pet psychologists!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top