Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 06:55 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, mild here and dry now after rain overnight, looks like being a pleasant day.

As the forecast is good we are going out for a walk in the hills today somewhere new, then hopefully we can get lunch at the Cresswell Crags visitor center, although it's half term around here so it may be too busy... we'll see...

Enjoy your day folks.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 07:37 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning all
Finished work and taken the rest of the week off so it's a long weekend for me basically. Things to do around the house generally. DIY bits and bobs etc.

Take advantage of the fine weather and enjoy your walk, Barry
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 07:55 AM

Morning all.

Very, very frosty here but the sun is coming up.

Off to do my weekly shopping soon, then back home, nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 07:57 AM

Morning all.

Our schools are back this week.

I need to keep a close eye on my emails to warn of delivery slots. Expecting two items from Amazon (carpet shampooer, and a bottle of shampoo, separate parcels maybe). When it's assembled, and we have a dry day here, I'll go over where madam has weed and messed. So that's everywhere then, lol.

Been awake since 4.45 so might need to grab an hour or so in a nap later. I leave Holly where she is, normally on the floor or my chair, and she invariably follows me to her makeshift bed by mine. She can be such a goodun.

Off to check today's forecast...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 08:40 AM

Good morning everybody.

Have a good day whatever you're doing.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 09:18 AM

Good morning all,

There'll be minus temperatures all day here but at this time of the year that's normal. I just saw a red squirrel sitting on the wall of the herb garden. Beautiful.

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 10:38 AM

buenas dias all. Overcast and cool at the present time. Hoping for a quiet day but eating out tonight with Finnish friends before they return home to Sweden tomorrow.

Have a pleasant day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 10:43 AM

Good morning everyone a strange morning here sort of misty with a glow from the hidden sun.

I was going to do some repairs to the netting posts on top of the back fence but don't think I will risk a ladder today.
I keep feeling dizzy and am hoping it is just a virus and nothing worse.

Think I will do some cleaning instead, enjoy your day.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 10:57 AM

Morning everyone

Hope its nothing serious Meg

Its freezing keen here this morning, a hard frost and sunny and bright. A nice day to head into town as I need a few bits

Just had a barny with the DHL delivery guy. They are so rude and inpatient. Kept his finger on the doorbell whilst hammering on the door, by time I had got to the door, no sign of him, just the van with the radio blaring. He the cheeky so and so decided that 10 seconds for me to get to the door was too long so took himself around the back.

Im really wound up over it

So I shall treat myself to something nice in town, a nice coffee perhaps

Apart from a few chores nothing planned for the day, just how I like it on my day off

Have a good one folks x
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 11:02 AM

Morning all, hope you feel better as the day progresses Meg there are some weird viruses going around right now.

Have pals round for tea later, looking forward to that.

Have a good day all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top