Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 11:02 AM

Re: Good morning 6th October

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Good morning....nice and sunny here but very deceptive, it's a little chilly.

And then you read things like this, below.

I can easily go off people
You have no idea how difficult it is waking up to warm sunny days at this time of year. It will take for ever to get acclimatised to the cold and rain when it arrives.........if it ever does that is. It's not easy you know
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
You have no idea how difficult it is waking up to warm sunny days at this time of year. It will take for ever to get acclimatised to the cold and rain when it arrives.........if it ever does that is. It's not easy you know
I can imagine.....just thinking about my old broken bones and how the warm air makes the pain a lot more bearable, nope I don't see the attraction, the benefits.....it's not for me.

I hope it rains

Not really....have a lovely day, Clumsy.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 11:18 AM

Sorry I was going to start the tread this morning, but I was in too much pain with my back, I couldn't get out of the bed, I feel like an old Hag and beginning to look like one to.

Jazzi get better soon.

Have a nice day all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 11:27 AM

Good Morning everyone.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Sorry I was going to start the tread this morning, but I was in too much pain with my back, I couldn't get out of the bed, I feel like an old Hag and beginning to look like one to.

Jazzi get better soon.

Have a nice day all.
Thanks Susie...you too!
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 02:23 PM

Have a nice Friday !

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top