Join for free
Reply
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
carol's Avatar
carol
Chatterbox
carol is offline
Derbyshire.
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,577
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-07-2019, 07:15 AM
11

Re: What is your latest fashion buy

How about a picture of you wearing this lovey jacket LQ.
Reply With Quote
summer's Avatar
summer
Chatterbox
summer is offline
yorkshire
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 7,116
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-07-2019, 09:46 AM
12

Re: What is your latest fashion buy

Lovely jacket Queenie and I agree perfect for holidays.

I bought some cropped jeans and a blue blouse type thing ....I decided to stop buying black....easy in summer I suppose but I'm determined to be more colourful.
Reply With Quote
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
Lion Queen is offline
UK
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 5,950
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-07-2019, 10:06 AM
13

Re: What is your latest fashion buy

Originally Posted by summer ->
Lovely jacket Queenie and I agree perfect for holidays.

I bought some cropped jeans and a blue blouse type thing ....I decided to stop buying black....easy in summer I suppose but I'm determined to be more colourful.
I stopped wearing black a long time ago. I had this misconception that it slimmed me down but really all it did was make me look drab.

All my clothes, except work clothes are now bright colours, the only black I tend to wear now are black trousers.

Colours do wonders for my mood.
Reply With Quote
Meg's Avatar
Meg
Supervisor
Meg is offline
Worcestershire, England
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 38,457
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-07-2019, 10:07 AM
14

Re: What is your latest fashion buy

I have just bought a full length Liberty Print skirt in red and white in the online sales. I will wear it with a pretty white cotton blouse and a jacket to special events at my grandchildren's school next summer . They have lots including a grandparents day where we are given lunch accompanied by a musical performance by the children.

I don't buy clothes very often and those I do buy last for years The long navy and white cotton and silk skirt I wore to some events this year is 12 years old and still perfect.


Attached Images File Type: jpg 004025420alt3.jpg (97.0 KB, 18 views)
Reply With Quote
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
swimfeeders is offline
Shropshire
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 18,114
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-07-2019, 10:20 AM
15

Re: What is your latest fashion buy

Hi

My last trip to the Charity Shop.

A new boxed Autograph shirt and cufflinks and a pair of almost new patent leather shoes.

16 for the two.


Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20190708_081643.jpg (25.0 KB, 8 views)
Reply With Quote
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
Lion Queen is offline
UK
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 5,950
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-07-2019, 10:29 AM
16

Re: What is your latest fashion buy

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I have just bought a full length Liberty Print skirt in red and white in the online sales. I will wear it with a pretty white cotton blouse and a jacket to special events at my grandchildren's school next summer . They have lots including a grandparents day where we are given lunch accompanied by a musical performance by the children.

I don't buy clothes very often and those I do buy last for years The long navy and white cotton and silk skirt I wore to some events this year is 12 years old and still perfect.
love the skirt Meg, love the colour too
Reply With Quote
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
Lion Queen is offline
UK
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 5,950
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-07-2019, 10:29 AM
17

Re: What is your latest fashion buy

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My last trip to the Charity Shop.

A new boxed Autograph shirt and cufflinks and a pair of almost new patent leather shoes.

16 for the two.
bargain swimmy
Reply With Quote
Meg's Avatar
Meg
Supervisor
Meg is offline
Worcestershire, England
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 38,457
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-07-2019, 11:51 AM
18

Re: What is your latest fashion buy

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
love the skirt Meg, love the colour too
Thank you LQ I never wear red and hate pink but I though in my old age I would have a change I can wear it with a cranberry colour so it is not too bright..
Reply With Quote
summer's Avatar
summer
Chatterbox
summer is offline
yorkshire
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 7,116
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
11-07-2019, 08:05 AM
19

Re: What is your latest fashion buy

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Thank you LQ I never wear red and hate pink but I though in my old age I would have a change I can wear it with a cranberry colour so it is not too bright..

I never wear red either Meg...no idea why ..I like the skirt though. Have to admit I wear pink tops....I bought a shocking pink top in the sale at Phase Eight in Skipton yesterday..
Reply With Quote
Muddy's Avatar
Muddy
Chatterbox
Muddy is offline
UK
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 23,988
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
11-07-2019, 09:03 PM
20

Re: What is your latest fashion buy

Yesterday I bought a linen jump suit with knee length legs .
I just love it it's so comfortable and stylish ( I think ) wish I had bought three more .i wear it over a white tee shirt .

It looks a bit like this


Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.