Join for free
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 09:18 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Thank You Robert

Scatology has a habit of creeping up on us at unexpected moments.. Robert Langdons thoughts from Dan Brown Angels & Demons

“As he flushed, an unexpected realization hit him. This is the Pope's toilet, he thought. I just took a leak in the Pope's toilet. He had to chuckle. The Holy Throne.”

As for flirty naked romping around a lounge !! Romping roughly and energetically whilst lolling idly, acting or resting lazily and indifferently or even moving indolently if at all would be a feat of extreme Tarzanic endeavor, surely well beyond the capabilities of mere non Olympic gold medal winning men and that's before you could even think of a having a 'Touching moment with a Scatter cushion'.

Au naturel and Flirty..well au naturel and flirty is just au naturel and flirty innit it
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 08:43 PM

I was only thinking of Johnny Weissmuller after I posted the swimming thing Solo, he was a great achiever in the swimming game.
I think I may have found the answer as to why most actors of that era were such good swimmers.
When Johnny retired from wrestling crocodiles, riding elephants bareback, and yelling at apes in the jungle he took to coaching upcoming actors in swimming, they all went to the Johnny Weissmuller swimming school (Administered by his Sister Edelweiss Muller, well they were Austrian descent ) ) so even if you can’t act you can always look great and impress your guests at a barbecue by doing a few lengths of the pool.
I like swimming myself, but the ordinary breast stroke does me, I tried the Australian crawl but could never get the hang of opening my mouth and keeping the water out at the same time, you know, the way they turn the head to the side, open the mouth wide to a perfect oval shape, then stick the head back under the water again, Weissmuller style, oh and don’t forget the splitting of the water using the sides of your hands as ‘blades’, it looks terrific on film, especially if you have a gob full of American snow white teeth, yes a good dental plan is advised if you want to take on the Australian crawl.

By the way if you are ever tempted to watch a film called “The Swimmer” with Burt Lancaster, give it a miss, a very boring picture in my opinion.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 08:51 PM

Spitty’s thread about enhancement reminded me of my dear Aunt Julia.
As a boy I was always amused watching my 30 something Aunt Julia sitting in front of the mirror preparing to go dancing every Saturday night. To give her her due she always put in a big effort to enhance her modest looks, not to mention spending a small fortune on cosmetics. she was ever so serious looking doing the job in hand, some job I can tell you.
Beside her on the dressing table were jars. bottles, small round boxes, and tubes of all sorts of concoctions, brushes, combs, and tweezers, magical potions which promised love and romance if applied carefully on parts of the face, under the arms, over the eyes, and behind the ears.
Then came the tan stuff for her legs, nylons in a bottle, she spread the gooey brown liquid all over her legs and up to her thighs, then stuck her two feet up on a small stool, lit a woodbine and waited until her legs dried. when she finished her smoke she got a ball of cotton wool and gently rubbed it along one leg to check to was dry. Alas it was all in vain, she died an old maid.
Although I faintly remember her bringing home an older that herself chap to meet the granny, but he was more interested in the granny than her daughter, I never saw him again.
I think the moral there is, there are things one just cannot enhance in this world no matter how hard one tries, so be grateful for what you have and make the best of it while you still can, good old Julia, God knows she tried her best.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2019, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I think the moral there is, there are things one just cannot enhance in this world no matter how hard one tries, so be grateful for what you have and make the best of it while you still can, good old Julia, God knows she tried her best.
Bless her and her efforts for she truly believed in herself. As they say Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
solo
UK

05-05-2019, 10:30 AM

Lots going on for our May Day most of which seems to be bashing, poking or walloping each other.

We have the plank walking at Brixham where you will be urged to get wet or possibly drown as the crowd expect nothing less. Then we have Riding of the Bounds in Berwick where English and Scots will make it known that if either falls they will be derided unmercifully so no point in mentioning broken legs or arms.

Morris Men will be dancing in various locations such as Cerne Abbas and whacking each other as hard as physically possible much to the delight of the onlookers. It would be wise to paint your face green if you go to the Hastings Jack in the Green Festival. The clue is in the festival title.

I favour the Maypole dancing whilst trying to ignore the fact it's really a pagan fertility ritual dumbed down to suit modern taste and sensibilities.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2019, 09:51 PM

First show of the year today, Abingdon, first time out of 30 years or so, took the FIL as a widower
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2019, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
First show of the year today, Abingdon, first time out of 30 years or so, took the FIL as a widower
Hard Spitty I know. hugs.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2019, 10:11 PM

Yes, sometimes it is harder on the outside Sweetie.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2019, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yes, sometimes it is harder on the outside Sweetie.
We all get there in the end.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

06-05-2019, 10:14 PM

Isn’t it great to see the old traditional stuff surviving in this highly technical world Solo, i’ll gladly admit that I’m a sucker for all that kind of thing, love it all.

Nice to see you back Sweetie, I hope you’re feeling a bit better after your ordeal.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top