Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 07:32 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A chilly start to the day but dry with bright or sunny spells to follow, feeling warmer. Maximum temperature 14ºC.

Nothing planned for today, household chores all done so perhaps topping up the Vitamin D levels will be the order of the day?

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 07:52 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 07:54 AM

Good morning everyone

Another day socially isolating...yesterday me and some pals had a virtual lunch at the Alice Hawthorne pub....we selected off the menu chatted to the pretend waiter....(he was a real flirt) and drank more than we should have except Angela because she was taking us all on the virtual drive home

We might fly to Paris for lunch today.

Have a great day all whatever's planned
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 08:56 AM

Wow, what an exciting social diary you keep Summer, not half bad to say we are in lockdown...

Good morning everyone, a frost overnight again but a beautiful morning now and a fine day ahead I imagine

Back from our walk now and quite a bit busier around the ponds now the anglers are back, but still very pleasant. An easy morning ahead with just the dogs to comb and their claws to trim, then I'll be going over to Mum's this afternoon to cut her lawns.

Enjoy your day folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 09:21 AM

Good morning everyone bright but chilly here.

I am going to do some jobs in the garden today, always lots to do out there..

Stay safe
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 10:03 AM

Good morning everybody.

Hurrah!! - more freedom today - we can drive to a favourite place & meet with one person who is not a household member.

I was hoping to meet my friend Chris for a country walk but after initially agreeing, now she's changed her mind & want's to self isolate for longer.
Not to worry - I plan on taking Tony to our favourite woods & maybe taking a picnic - it's sunny outside but I haven't yet tested the temperature.

It will be nice to go somewhere different after 7 weeks of local walks. A change is as good as a rest they say...

Have a good day all.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 10:11 AM

Good Morning from Foxy's World......

Was that Frost I saw in the grass on my early morning run?
It was certainly cold enough; Should have taken my gloves.
It took almost four miles before I could feel my hands.....Brrrrrrrrr
Nice and sunny though, and not many people about.
It turned out to be quite a shifty run just about ten seconds slower than my best time this year.....

A steady wander down to the chemist shortly to collect my prescription and I'll take the long route alongside the canal back home. That should give me an appetite, and I'll be back home in time for 'Bargain Hunt'....

Now Boris has extended the leash and cut us some slack, I fancy a long drive this afternoon to Scun-Thorpe and let Mrs Fox look at the shops out of the car window.....And who knows? Perhaps Macdonalds will be open....
Things are looking up....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 10:14 AM

Good morning all sunny but quite chilly here...

I was hoping to get out in the garden this afternoon but will have to see how the day goes. Mr Mags isn’t feeling too good today, his pulse rate is all over the show.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 12:23 PM

Good afternoon, inmates.
Got to see my Daughter yesterday, I so wanted to hug her but couldn't.
Son lives here so I am not totally alone, but it was so nice to see Daughter & chat face to face. She is going back to work on Monday. Son has been working all the time, he works part time for the police.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top