Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 05:23 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning all, the sun's just rising and there is just a hint of a grass frost, but looks like being another nice day ahead.

Nothing much planned other than watering the garden as it's bone dry, and scoffing fish 'n chips for lunch, a real treat....

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 05:50 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good Morning everyone.

Going t be sunny but cool here today - growing warmer towards the beginning of next week.

Nothing definite planned - laundry goblins are grumbling again so I had better pacify them, and there is some more filing to be done - on the other hand - I am still in writing mode and can't help thinking the housework will still be there after the muse has packed her bags and gone!

Take care - stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 06:07 AM

Bloody cold today maximum of 17°C - cooling now it is 3pm.

Still no rain since the beginning of the month. Glad I dug out my winter clothes earlier in the week.

Got down to single figures again last night too.

Supposed to warm up to mid 20s next week. Hate the cold!

My washing took hours to dry!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 06:22 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Cold and dry, a day of boring housework ahead.

Hope you all have a good day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 06:30 AM

Good morning everyone

Friday again how did that happen

Looks like it's going.to be a nice day so I will be outside....a walk on the moors maybe.

Have a great day everyone whatever is planned
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 06:32 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Another day with a chilly start, according to the forecast it will be dry with some good sunny spells. Feeling warmer. Maximum temperature 17ºC.

Nothing planned for today, the day will unfold as it has a habit of doing, tasks will get done, or not, as the mood takes me.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 08:12 AM

Good morning all another lovely sunny day here.

Nothing much planned for the day other than ironing and going round with the duster.

The afternoon has been reserved for the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 08:29 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's just another routine day for us. Daughter Karen & her hubby are bringing us some shopping from Sainsbury's sometime this morning. They usually sit outside on the patio far apart from us & have a cuppa & a chat. Before they get here I want to have a session in my home gym. That will more or less take care of the morning.

After lunch Tony & I are going a walk in the woods of a nearby town - hurrah that we can drive again. On the way back I want to call somewhere for some plants for my hanging basket but of course it depends if there a queue. I shall take my mask & face shield with me in case I have to go near people.

Anytime after that I shall do more weeding down the side of our house. Our property runs all down the side of a private road - the other side is a bakery & their half is growing wild with weeds & nettles but I like to keep my side nice & tidy.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 09:00 AM

Good morning everyone, Hope you are all well, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 09:05 AM

Good morning everyone a bright start but it has already clouded over.

I am going to spend the day in the garden, there is lots to do starting with rescuing the potato plants hit by the frost.

Stay safe...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top