Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 01:10 PM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning all.

A bit warmer than it has been the last few days.
I have cut the grass, and got two loads of washing out blowing nicely.

I want to sow some more carrot seeds this afternoon, that's the third lot so they don't all come ready at once.

Just about to do a nice toasted sarnie for lunch, then back outside.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 01:55 PM

Good afternoon all. In the middle of a conversation with my Daughter my phone switched itself off, no PAYT, empty, I must be using it more, as I have never run out before. She did ring me back. Now I'll have to go get a top up.
My Son can drive me to the local Co-op when he gets home.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 03:52 PM

I'm in self-isolation until Monday at the earliest. A surprise phone call from the surgeon who will be doing my aneurysm repair operation called me late yesterday afternoon and said things are starting to get back to normal and to expect a call to come into hospital in the next 10-15 days. He then gave me a grilling re what I've been doing over the last few days regarding going out shopping with V, meeting others, etc. Anyway, the upshot is I have to stay indoors until Monday when he will call me again with an update on the situation as far as the hospital goes. V will have to go out on her own to get the newspapers tomorrow and Sunday while I have a nice long lie in.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I'm in self-isolation until Monday at the earliest. A surprise phone call from the surgeon who will be doing my aneurysm repair operation called me late yesterday afternoon and said things are starting to get back to normal and to expect a call to come into hospital in the next 10-15 days. He then gave me a grilling re what I've been doing over the last few days regarding going out shopping with V, meeting others, etc. Anyway, the upshot is I have to stay indoors until Monday when he will call me again with an update on the situation as far as the hospital goes. V will have to go out on her own to get the newspapers tomorrow and Sunday while I have a nice long lie in.
That is right, do as you are told, naughty you are.
All the best to you for your op.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
That is right, do as you are told, naughty you are.
All the best to you for your op.
Ta muchly
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Wishing you well with your op, Percy
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 04:30 PM

And from me Percy ... I hope it all goes ok

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top