Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 06:23 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cloudy and overcast here this morning. Good spells of sunshine are to develop during the day and it could feel very warm, according to the forecast. Maximum temperature 24°C.

Nothing planned yet again, maybe another ‘me day’ – I might just sit in the garden all day!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 07:05 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, broken cloud and a warm forecast for today, still no rain for the garden though...

We are going to take our daily exercise at Clumber Park today, after which we will have a picnic there whilst reading the papers and watching the world go by.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 07:14 AM

Good morning everyone

Good forecast here too....I might join you in the garden Baz and just do nothing.....i did nothing yesterday and I haven't finished yet

Have a good day all whatever's planned....oops just remembered have my dressing table renovation to finish....Will do that.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 08:07 AM

Good morning all, Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 08:17 AM

Good morning everybody.

Ady & Paula will be delivering me some Aldi shopping later this morning. The kids are looking after us well - Karen did me a Sainsbury's shop on Friday & Sue rang yesterday to see if I wanted anything from Tesco. It will be strange when I go in a supermarket again...

I spent most of yesterday removing dead/tatty shrubs from pots. Then I gave all the pots a scrub.
I'm going to fill them with petunias today as got nothing else to go in them at present. I'm happy so long as I keep finding something to do. I just keep thinking of the money I'm saving & planning what to spend it on when this is over..

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 09:05 AM

Good morning everyone cloudy and warm.

I have lots to do in the garden and want to clean the windows so plenty to do.

Stay safe
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 11:08 AM

Good morning All. I am having a book reading day today. Will slot in a few chores also.
Stay safe people.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 11:31 AM

Good morning all early morning cloud has cleared to a sunny and warm day.

I'm worried about my neighbour next door as he has put his own scaffolding up and is painting his house. Our houses are old Victorian with a tall apex so it's a long way up ..... and a long way down if he falls. He was up on the roof yesterday Why do I worry? The old gent is 82 years old, I could maybe understand if he was previously a builder but he wasn't. His wife is incapacitated since she fell off steps and fractured her back in March and is in constant pain, she must be worried sick about him up a ladder.

Hoping to get out in the garden later.... and keep our feet firmly on the ground!

Enjoy your day, stay safe...
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 11:39 AM

Good morning from sun-drenched Sudbury !

What a glorious day. I've had to close my blind though because the sun is glaring on my monitors and I can't see the doom and gloom emanating from head office and the beurocratic crap that comes with it

Still, can't grumble, I'm off to the beach hut tomorrow afternoon with Matt (my son, aged 20) who I haven't seen since boxing day. He has been at university then got locked down at his mums since he got home in March and I haven't been able to meet in person because of the COVID travel restrictions.

Matt is one of the best live drummers I've heard in my life by the way. He's brilliant, super musical and a real treat to be on stage when he is playing with us. He qualified as a session player at 15 when he got his grade 8 Trinity Guild exams - everyone loves him, he's amazing and could easily earn a good living as a session player.

He is doing law at York Uni which had the first few cases of COVID when it all kicked off so its been quite tough for him, getting all excited about uni and then only being there a few months.

Anyhow, I'm rambling.

Enjoy the sun, the fresh clean air, clear rivers and blue skies
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 03:06 PM

I'm still indoors waiting for my consultant to call me (he said he'd call me yesterday but didn't). If he doesn't call today, I'm going shopping with Val tomorrow - well, someone has to push the trolley and carry the bags back to the car.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top