Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 11:42 AM

Re: Girls.. can you scream..?

It was 9.45 am when I once let out a bloodcurdling scream.
I saw a fox on my lawn with one of my hens in its mouth.
Hearing the scream, the fox dropped the hen but it died of shock.

I hate to think if anyone heard me!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I screamed a few years ago so loud I scared myself ...

It was late at night hubby wasnt home and the kids were in bed. It was pitch black outside I was in the study when I turned and there at the window was a man with his face all distorted pressed against the glass ....I screamed so loud I surprised myself. I then did the most stupid thing....I ran into the garden and chased him...daft really but luckily he ran faster than me....like a bat out of hell.

I never found out who it was but it taught me to keep the curtains closed at night.....oh and lock all the doors
Summer, That must have been awful and so scary. I should imagine, that is most women’s nightmare!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I screamed a few years ago so loud I scared myself ...

It was late at night hubby wasnt home and the kids were in bed. It was pitch black outside I was in the study when I turned and there at the window was a man with his face all distorted pressed against the glass ....I screamed so loud I surprised myself. I then did the most stupid thing....I ran into the garden and chased him...daft really but luckily he ran faster than me....like a bat out of hell.

I never found out who it was but it taught me to keep the curtains closed at night.....oh and lock all the doors
Same here .... I was about 14 and woke up in the middle of the night and there was a chap staring through the window at me. By the time I'd jumped out of bed he'd gone.
There were a couple of chaps who regularly took a handy shortcut across the back of the garden out into the fields. Cheeky s*ds. We had to erect a blockade to deter them.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 03:05 PM

When I scream Holly’s name, when she is having a frenzied barking fit, I almost lose my voice. My throat always dries up so trying to scream would end up as a strangled hoarse cry.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top