Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2011, 01:37 PM

Re: Mollie's Poems

Mollie, that is a beautiful tribute to your husband, it came from deep in your heart.

Those memories will stay with you forever...
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2011, 08:16 PM

Thank you. Gordon was my partner of 20 years. We never married.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2011, 10:51 PM

Mollie, your poem touched me deeply. I love it and you have written a beautiful letter to Gordon.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2011, 11:04 PM

Thanks Maryl. A complete turn-over from the previous comical poems, but it was just how I felt that night and needed to put it into words. I'd no idea it was going to become a poem until I'd finished. Sounds daft, but I was on a sort of auto-pilot. Can't explain.
miki's mum
Perth Western Australia
miki's mum is female  miki's mum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 02:44 AM

That poem about Gordon, was so moving and straight from the heart!
You have a wonderful gift, Mollie! I could understand (with a bit of a re-read here and there) what you were saying in your poems. Just one word I cannot fathom, "wom" otherwise this aussie was enjoying the poems and having a chuckle!
Will look at crusty's capers now!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

05-01-2012, 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by miki's mum ->
That poem about Gordon, was so moving and straight from the heart!
You have a wonderful gift, Mollie! I could understand (with a bit of a re-read here and there) what you were saying in your poems. Just one word I cannot fathom, "wom" otherwise this aussie was enjoying the poems and having a chuckle!
Will look at crusty's capers now!
Ah thank you for reading, Lorraine. Wom, means home.

For someone not from the UK, and more importantly from a different continent, I thank you for taking the time to read these.

Please start at Crusty from Chapter 1 though and anything you don't understand, let me know.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top