Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 09:43 AM

Re: If l Told You, You Talked A Load Of Rubbish, Would You Be Upset?

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
If they would there must be a load of upset people on this forum. Members are always telling each other they talk a load of bull especially in the Brexit thread. Mind you they are a thick skinned coz they still come back and talk a load more
I was just about to say that!

I'm not bothered if people say I talk rubbish, I know I'm clever and they're just jealous of my superior knowledge!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->

I'm not bothered if people say I talk rubbish, I know I'm clever and they're just jealous of my superior knowledge!
Best answer so far Tess!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->

There is no arguing with that
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 11:17 AM

Oh Art, you don't Arf talk a load of Rubbish !!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Oh Art, you don't Arf talk a load of Rubbish !!!
Susie, I know!
In fact, nothing sensible comes out of my mouth!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 01:19 PM

My son can only take about 5 mins of my small talk....after which...he flees up to his bedroom.

When I am talking to him on the phone in his car...5min talk...he then comes up with.....sorry mum,must go I have an incoming business call...he phones me x5 a week...I guarantee it every time he calls.

To answer your question,Art..no I wouldn't mind if you told me I speak rubbish,
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 01:53 PM

I expect I would feel a but miffed but I'd not take a Hissy Fit......Also I'd not forget it either, things would change..
CoffeeCake
Northamptonshire
CoffeeCake is female  CoffeeCake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 02:12 PM

Better question would be why would anyone on this website be upset what others say about them.
It really is irrelevant what a stranger behind a User Name “says” .. you don’t know me and I don’t know you
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by CoffeeCake ->
Better question would be why would anyone on this website be upset what others say about them.
It really is irrelevant what a stranger behind a User Name “says” .. you don’t know me and I don’t know you
Don't forget about the different language barriers between us...I speak English, you speak English, and never the twain shall meet!

I misunderstand a lot of what is said, don't comprehend the meaning until I ask outright. After a good laugh, I feel more included.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 02:30 PM

What I want to know is, why is it when I spot a thread by Artangel, I usually have to read through forty replies before I can answer? Must be a load of rubbish I suppose.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top