Join for free
Page 10 of 46 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 11:53 AM

Re: Sarah Everard

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Obviously not all women think like that all the time Suedonim, otherwise they wouldn't risk putting themselves in great danger.
And it may surprise you to learn, that most men find members of the opposite sex very attractive and might express this through a whistle or comment. Not necessarily harassment, only to the more sensitive or paranoid. I must add though, that there will always be one or two blokes who are mentally deranged freaks and give all men a bad name....

The sort of men who wolf whistle in good humour are the least likely to carry out an attack or murder.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A personal view OGF.

I am sick in the head, I have severe and complex PTSD.

I am not going to attack or kill anyone soon.

I am most certainly not going to attack, physically or sexually any woman.

My PTSD is that if I come across anyone who is doing so or has done so I will kick off, they will not enjoy the experience.

My worry is that I will react so strongly that they might get off Criminal Charges.

It is incredibly difficult, as a man, to protect the rights of these individuals.

That could have been my daughter, etc, and difficult not to hammer them into the ground.

Every fibre in your body is telling you to give them a kicking of a lifetime.

You can't and that is difficult to live with.

You would not attack them whilst they are restrained, it is so, so tempting to have their handcuffs taken off and say.

Right, now make me cry , try to rape me, pillock.

You cannot do that we have rules.

It is difficult at times.
Are you saying that he wasn't sick in the head Swim? Because I don't believe that a perfectly sane and normal bloke would want to kill another human, unless it was a him or me situation....
Because I'm not a psychologist I can't differentiate between all the different types of mental illness, so as far as I'm concerned.......'Sick in the head' covers it....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 12:06 PM

Unless he fesses up Twink....
That is true, but I feel this is much more complex than it appears!

I often wonder if humans are becoming just animals again, despite living in a civilized society!
There are too many sex crimes & too little respect for the lives of others... so are we becoming wild animals again?
It is one of the reasons that I feel discipline & harsh punishments should return!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 12:09 PM

Are you saying that he wasn't sick in the head Swim? Because I don't believe that a perfectly sane and normal bloke would want to kill another human, unless it was a him or me situation....
Because I'm not a psychologist I can't differentiate between all the different types of mental illness, so as far as I'm concerned.......'Sick in the head' covers it....

I think much the same as you, Foxy.
Whether it was rage, or passion, or whatever his logic at the time, it still shows he could not control his actions.

As for people saying how much they would love to kick him and beat him and they don't know if they could control that - doesn't that make them scarily similar?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 12:09 PM

We have always been animals. Even animals have rules of behaviour. Civilisation just enables us to thrive as a species. But we are the most violet species on the planet.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
We have always been animals. Even animals have rules of behaviour. Civilisation just enables us to thrive as a species. But we are the most violet species on the planet.

I agree Annie. That is why we are our own worst predator, except animals mostly kill for food.
Maybe that makes humans much worse.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Maybe he approached her as a police officer and she felt safe getting into his car. Such a tragedy....poor family too.
Exactly that summer!
He was cruising the area , saw her walking alone , he stopped and
showed her his badge and asked where she was going, then offered her a lift, and that was that ??
The possibilities are endless, speculation is pointless !!
It s quite possible the police allready had reason to suspect him as
apparently they had suspended him for something?

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
We have always been animals. Even animals have rules of behaviour. Civilisation just enables us to thrive as a species. But we are the most violent species on the planet.
I certainly agree with you Annie, but ask myself why did we abandon our rules of behaviour and become the most violent? There must be a cause for the changes!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

13-03-2021, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Exactly that summer!
He was cruising the area , saw her walking alone , he stopped and
showed her his badge and asked where she was going, then offered her a lift, and that was that ??
The possibilities are endless, speculation is pointless !!
It s quite possible the police allready had reason to suspect him as
apparently they had suspended him for something?

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔

Totally agree, Donkeyman, although that is what people always do - speculate instead of waiting to see what developes.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 12:19 PM

I agree, mostly, OGF, but I worry that "sick in the head" can become the standard defence for other things,as well, e.g. throwing acid, punching in the head, etc.

Once given a "hospital" sentence, instead of prison, can they come out, quicker, and do it again?

I wouldn't like to be on a jury, these days.

Page 10 of 46 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top