Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 05:01 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone!

Just back from a 4 x mile walk. It is cool and cloudy now but due to hit 71F by lunchtime!

Off to have a shower while my trusty Breville toaster cooks me a cheese, tomato and Bavarian ham sandwich - then - have rounded up a few UFOs* to deal with in the craft room.

(* Unfinished Objects!)

Have a safe day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 05:58 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning to you Tabby, and to all to come later.

A beautiful clear and warm morning here, looks like being a hot one later..

After our morning walk we'll be bathing the dogs so that we can give them a nice short summer clip tomorrow. I'll also be cooking a goulash for lunch and hopefully spend some time in the garden later.

Enjoy the day everyone
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 06:29 AM

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 06:43 AM

Brilliant - thank you, Smiffy!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 06:49 AM

Good morning everyone! Its warm already with a high of 23 degrees later on Pottering today I think, not much planned. Might start some painting in the spare room but its just at the thought stage right now Have a lovely day!
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

01-06-2021, 07:17 AM

Good morning everyone! It's slightly overcast here today, but dry and a high of 18 Celsius forecast.

We woke up to the dawn chorus today - at 3 am! It's already light at that time, sunrise was at 3.40 this morning and sunset at 9.45 and both will get a bit earlier and later by the time we reach midsummer. Couldn't decide who would get up and close the bedroom window so we just snuggled back in bed and eventually went back to sleep.

Will be phoning mum for a chat after breakfast. Yes, with the wonders of modern technology she can use a cellphone even though she's totally deaf and blind.

My girlfriend's going over to her house to start packing the things she'll be bringing here and also to meet the estate agent and home stylist who'll be arranging everything for the photo shoot prior to when her house goes on the market.

Then she has an apointment with her prosthesist to have a couple of minor adjustments made to her prosthetic arms.

I'll be continuing with project patio today but also scooting round the garden getting rid of the dandelions that seem to appear as if by magic overnight. So both of us will have a busy day.

You all ahve a good day wherever you are and whatever you've got planned.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 07:18 AM

Good morning everyone from a beautifully sunny Yorkshire

I've had a lovely few days off from working on the house but it's back to the renovation today. Have to admit we are limited what we can do till some major work is done by tradesmen but plenty to keep me busy.

Have a good day in the sunshine everyone.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 07:23 AM

good morning, and another warm sunny day, nice to do a walk at 6am
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 08:15 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today I'm going to hospital with Tony for routine blood tests.
We had considered going to Wetherspoons for lunch while we were in town but the length of time it took them to serve us with a drink the other day has put us off. Maybe we'll just come home & grab a sandwich.

This afternoon there's stuff I want to do in the garden & the car needs cleaning..

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 08:25 AM

Good morning all clear blue sky and sunny here....

Have to go into town shortly while it’s cool, temperatures are forecast to reach 25°C by lunchtime.

Enjoy your day folks, don’t forget the sun cream,...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top