Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

03-07-2021, 04:17 PM

Re: Australia is like Joan Collins

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No I don’t have a deviant art page I will have to take a look ..
Crimes against humanity cannot be tolerated, Muddy! You must share your art with the world!

[link removed, we do not allow link dropping]

Don't worry about the predominance of digital art - there are plenty of traditional artists there too - although, there is some really amazing digital art too.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 05:06 PM

If there's one adage that Australia appears to have forgotten or maybe never knew is that it is a very good idea not to piss off your customers.

China has issued a list of fourteen key things that have pissed them off.

https://supchina.com/2020/11/18/the-...matic-dispute/.

There's detailed justification for imposing sanctions on Australian exports that are far from being purely political and based on quality being sold.

Australia s should stop whining about being treated badly and realise that it's incredibly difficult to sell into a hostile market --- especially when the prospective seller is making the market hostile himself.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
China should be very worried
There’s nothing worse than a pi##ed off Aussie
You are joking, of course? Our Aussie neighbours piss us off on a regular basis, but they are all "no worries mate" ... GRRRRR
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 08:29 PM

I've had Australians work for me in the past. Generally speaking once they've got their feet on the ground and learned about the real world and where Australia stands in it, which always came as a shock, they mucked in with the rest of the installers / fitters and produced the goods.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 10:11 PM

I did wonder if this thread would be more graphic about the doughnut. As in the centre being uninhabitable.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I did wonder if this thread would be more graphic about the doughnut. As in the centre being uninhabitable.
No worries... Though I think the residents of Alice Springs or Katherine might be surprised to learn that, you can drive round the outside on one road.

Here's a bit

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
No worries... Though I think the residents of Alice Springs or Katherine might be surprised to learn that, you can drive round the outside on one road.
I don't know much about it of course, but thought the middle was pretty much a desert where the heat gets unbearable?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

04-07-2021, 10:49 AM

It is of course a matter of taste but the pictures of that road shows a horrible scene.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

04-07-2021, 10:57 AM

Why is Australia backwards in so many ways especially environmental care? The refusal to adopt any measures to reduce or even stabilise Global Warming and the insistence on extraction of coal in particular. China has recognised its role in the emissions of carbon dioxide and has a program to reduce this running now with the intent of making the WHOLE COUNTRY carbon neutral by 2060 and is on track to achieve this having started some years ago. Meanwhile Australia keeps digging coal ----.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It is of course a matter of taste but the pictures of that road shows a horrible scene.
Here's another horrible road for you to enjoy.

and a picture of Jan Collins

All your Christmasses come at once eh?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top