Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 02:08 PM

Re: Can Jealousy Be Good For You?

I can't remember ever being jealous!

If the man in my life chose to be with somebody else, then why would I want to hold on to him?
People are not possessions so why try to hold on to them as though they are? They will never be happy if they are just with you out of duty!

If somebody had a nicer dress than me, or even a better car, I would think it is their choice what they spend their money on.
Surely envying something that another person has, means that you made the wrong choice, not them?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Heard someone, on the Radio, saying that he got quite angry, when his Girlfriend was asked to dance with someone, at a Party, etc..
That's jealousy.

Then there are many, like me, who look at someone with a posh new asset (e.g. new car) and ask why the "silly old sod" needs to be showing off, in that, who does he think he is!
That's just envy.
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

05-07-2021, 08:46 PM

That's what they used to do, in an area where I once dwelt!

If they fancied a car, they just nicked it!

LOL!
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 10:31 PM

I have honestly never had any reason to feel any jealous feeling over my partners behaviour, sometimes I could honestly brain him but never jealous..never felt jealous of anything that I know of...I feel lots of different emotions over stuff but jealous..for what....for why...what does it actually mean...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top