Join for free
Page 9 of 14 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 12:57 AM

Re: Silly Trollope

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Men will never agree, to most men the more tit that is shown, the better lol
But what woman wants to be a leering target for such men?
What I find difficult to understand is women who make excuses for such cheap exhibitionism.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 10:04 AM

How come she ditched her usual supermaker visit attire to travel on the plane?
You know, the onesie, rollers in her hair and her fluffy slippers. Or her white stilettos to stub out her fag before she boarded the plane!
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 10:53 AM

I seriously can’t see anything wrong in her choice , not everyone’s obviously but I wouldn’t call it offensive ...

As for trollop , never judge until you know the facts

https://youtu.be/Fzn_AKN67oI
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I wasn't on about 'builders bum' Annie, I said a man is his underpants, not just showing the crack of his bum.

I do think that if boundaries are not set, it could easily lead to more and more people dressing in even weirder outfits just to see if they can get away with it.

Not everbody is as tolerant as others, and maybe some feel genuinly uncomfortable or even offended.

I think I would have been very embarrassed if it was my Mum or my daughter going out in their bra to be honest.
You promised never to mention it again Mups.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 11:32 AM

Offensive T shirts can be perfectly well covering a body but have nasty sweary slogans that TBH I don't really want to see. I can't imagine why people are chucked off flights over them though surely they could simply turn them inside out and that would hide the message.

The breast feeding argument if it's done discreetly won't be visible to anyone but the baby.

Men just wearing underpants isn't a good comparison as she was wearing a completely decent covering on her bottom half, the trousers even covered her belly button so they were pretty high cut, I see women with a lot more on show than this young lady and no one turns a hair.

Only thing I feel for her is slight jealousy I am not that young any more and can't get away with her choice of clothing. I wonder how much this outrage is driven by that feeling.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 11:38 AM

I'm more disgusted with older Women calling a young Woman a trollop/slut etc' than I am at Her wearing a bras top on a plane!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 11:41 AM

I think I need to interview this woman myself to form an opinion.

Because all the seats on a plane face forward, I doubt she was particularly visible apart from when walking the opposite way down the aisle.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
I'm more disgusted with older Women calling a young Woman a trollop/slut etc' than I am at Her wearing a bras top on a plane!

Equally, some older women never stick up for men who are called all sorts of detrimental names!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Equally, some older women don’t stick up for men who are called all sorts of detrimental names!
Well next time I hear of a Man being slagged off for wearing a bras on a plane..I'll def' support Him..You betcha equality and all that.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-03-2019, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Well next time I hear of a Man being slagged off for wearing a bras on a plane..I'll def' support Him..You betcha equality and all that.

Page 9 of 14 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top