Join for free
Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:56 PM

Re: Is the end of May, the end of May?

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Every time I see her I see additional extras on her attire - A panstick face, big red lips in a downward grimace, a yellow mop of curly hair, a big red nose, a tartan jacket, yellow trousers, three foot long shoes and a squirty flower.

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It’s her eyes, l don’t trust them. In fact, l can’t even look at her.
She has lost all credibility.
I honestly believe she has become unhinged.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It’s her eyes, l don’t trust them. In fact, l can’t even look at her.
She has lost all credibility.
Lizard eyes! I've said all along she's a shape-shifting alien. One day she'll peel of her skin and a Skeksis will emerge...

...then the other Blue Meanies will do the same Uuuuurrrrrgggghhhh!

Run for the hills!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 08:13 AM

May be....
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 09:52 AM

Surely, any 'new' deal that the PM comes up with should get the approval of us, the British public and not just Parliament. We are the ones who are going to have to live with it.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 09:59 AM

Oh I feel so sorry for that poor Woman,it's just not fair and You are all horrible to Her,I know She just loves Scotland and all of Us Scots..I will say a wee prayer for Her cheerio Theresa..it wasn't nice knowing You
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Oh I feel so sorry for that poor Woman,it's just not fair and You are all horrible to Her,I know She just loves Scotland and all of Us Scots..I will say a wee prayer for Her cheerio Theresa..it wasn't nice knowing You

Seems the 'men in grey suits' have done it again (stabbed her in the back) - the scumbag 'nasty party' apparently have 'form' for doing this, perhaps they ought rename themselves the 'cloak and dagger' party.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Put some clothes on you're a disgrace!!
Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
Thank you Ruthio, you saved me a task!

Ha ha. That took me three goes to realise what you were on about.

Clothes are back on now and there's no sign of any bears either.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Every time I see her I see additional extras on her attire - A panstick face, big red lips in a downward grimace, a yellow mop of curly hair, a big red nose, a tartan jacket, yellow trousers, three foot long shoes and a squirty flower.
Love it!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Surely, any 'new' deal that the PM comes up with should get the approval of us, the British public and not just Parliament. We are the ones who are going to have to live with it.
I couldn't agree more, but, isn't it a bit too late?
In the 2016 referendum the people should have been given the different options of leaving that have since then appeared.
Now UK representatives started negotiations unprepared, worse, they thought they could cherry pick. In that they believed what some of your politicians had told to convince voters to make a choice for either of the two options.

There is a deal negotiated, which took two years, with assent from the EU and the british government.
If this pm, or her successor, put a deal together acceptable to the people, it will have to be negotiated with the EU. That takes time.
Probably the EU will grant another extension, but:
The end-date of the transition period is set, and cannot be moved. So extension past that date is impossible.

Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top