Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 05:09 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Taken yesterday at Nene Park near Peterborough. Another nice sunny day yesterday but still with that slight chill in the air - we're not yet into summery weather.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 08:17 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Lovely photo Alan, Good morning everyone yet to follow. Really a foul day here. Got really wet walking Amber this morning. Hope you all have a good day, take care. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 08:42 AM

Morning all, very wet here as well this morning with no respite until tomorrow forecast...

We have visitors who are travelling up from Dorset to Leeds today, and breaking their journey with us for a couple of hours and lunch. Looks like being an horrendous journey for them on the motorway in this downpour.

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 08:50 AM

Good morning fellow members I am full of cold and on Hannah duty today, the rain is pouring down so we can't go out.
Just knocked my elbow on a door and the forefinger I knocked the other day is swollen and painful, roll on bedtime

Enjoy your day everyone .
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 08:56 AM

Good morning. (have I said before Alan, I like a boating holiday?)
Raining and cool here, such a change from yesterday.
Got to go and buy a wok, so we'll combine it with lunch out.
Stay dry, don't get rusty today
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 09:09 AM

Morning all. Pouring of rain here, will be for the rest of the week, what a change in the weather, I got sunburnt yesterday. Got to go out this morning and do my cleaning job.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 09:30 AM

Morning everyone

Oh dear what an awful day here today pouring down with rain, at work all this week so don't mind really,
Glad it was a beautiful weekend so I could do a bit of tidying up in the garden and to sit out with a tall cool drink, cannot beat it.

Enjoy your day whatever you have planned
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 09:50 AM

Good wet morning everyone
Yes its certainly April weather not nearly June. It could be normal weather if the Gulf Stream does join together again. Lets hope so.
Not doing much either today. Managed to do something in the garden the last two days so it makes you feel chuffed you did something. Waiting now for the seeds to come up. Late I know for seeds but its been too cold really. Just found out I am having my two Grandkids in July so will bring them over from France when I have had my week holiday there. So will have to get organised and think what we can do for 8 days to entertain
a 5 and 12 year old girl?
Have a lovely day all and don't get rusty as Janela said, love that.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 10:16 AM

Morning all
Tipping down plus thunder and lighting .... It was so mild when I took dogs this morning but by 10am it had changed completely. Still had 2 loverly days gardening and walking and caught a bit of the sun...
New photo of baby goat and one of me and dogs up top of a very high mountain walk yesterday morning m the views were stunning
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 10:22 AM

Good morning all. Not such a good one, its wet and miserable here - weatherwise that is!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top