Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 01:02 PM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Afternoon all, The sun is out at present, it did try to rain earlier, but didn't come to much.

Been round an outdoor museum/park this morning and had lunch out.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 01:47 PM

Good afternoon all, not a bad day here, some sunshine and no rain as yet. I'll be taking it easy today before I get down to some benchwork tomorrow, don't want to get rusty..
Take care Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 01:51 PM

Afternoon all continuous rain for as few hours now, at least the plants are getting a good watering ..... which will also mean the slugs and snails will be out in force

Enjoy your day!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 03:51 PM

I love your little 'rain man' Mags
It hasn't stopped raining here since my daughter and grandkids left about 11am.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 03:54 PM

Well It was a dark morning but has now cheered up and Joe is painting the fence, did a bit of messing in the garden this morning as we now have three cats on the scene from new people around us. Been putting stones around the plants as they have their eyes on them as a suitable toilet. Phoebe Wilkinson is off colour, she is just sleeping most of the time these days, the vet says she is an elderly lady, so that makes two of us!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 06:47 PM

Never stopped pouring here today with more forecast overnight and into tomorrow....so if I could just remember where I put the plans for that ark....
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2013, 07:40 PM

Ooooo I haven't been here ~ thought I had.

Good evening all
Went to the Dentist briefly for a quick check, got soaked on the way, then on to the nearest shopping centre and had a real problem getting my shopping trolley on and off the bus cos I bought too much as usual.

I have the heating on now and am going to watch Holby City and eat something in a short while.
Hope everyone had a useful day

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top