Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 09:44 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning all.
I can hear that water, Alan
Dull here too and only 9C Going shopping later, need a new wok and shoe polish (rarely buy that now I'm retired) and have decided to have lunch out
Hope your day is peaceful.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 10:15 AM

Good morning everyone, not very nice out there this morning but at least it is dry at the moment. Take care all and have a good day, God bless.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 10:19 AM

Good morning all, lovely sunny day here today, I just popped in from the shed for a break, I'll be kept busy for a few days, keep up the swimming and the running folks best exercise you can get, see you later.
Enjoy the day Folks.

Irish Wolfhound taking boy for a walk.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 10:23 AM

Awwww! cute photo Gem.

Good morning all. Overcast again but the sun is TRYING
to come out.

Hope you all have a nice day.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 10:32 AM

Good morning everyone. Sun is trying to come out here too. Hope it does otherwise my solar lights don't work lol.
Going out myself today. Been in for two days so my old body needs a nice walk and my brain needs stimulating so bingo here I come.
Have a great day all. PM the film Skyfall is really great, I don't often watch the James Bond movies nowadays but that is one to recommend.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 10:38 AM

Good morning fellow members except it is't really being dark and wet , not to worry, it is good for my newly planted runner beans.

I was going to make bread today but it is so cold I doubt it will rise, I am going to potter about instead

Enjoy your day everyone
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 12:17 PM

Good afternoon
I've always liked the look of the Irish Wolfhound. Never met one and I share my life with 2 pussycats so will not be getting one.

Looks as if it could rain in a while
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 12:51 PM

buenas dias all. A bright sunny day here, very warm in the sun but that horrible wind keeps getting up still. I thought we were in for another storm last night, I heard a rumble and it went very dark but it passed us by. We've been into our local market today, now home again and jobs to be done.

I love Irish Wolfhounds, years ago friends of ours had one, they also had a large orchard with some damson trees. One day they found the dog lying in the orchard unable to get up. Between them they managed to get the dog into their landrover and off to the vet. It transpired that the dog had been eating all the fallen damsons. A couple of days later he was fine but the orchard was out of bounds to him after that.
JustMe
Yorkshire, UK
JustMe is female  JustMe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 01:12 PM

I'm a bit late so I'll say good afternoon from a rainy, miserable West Yorkshire, oh well no worries, I'm on holiday from work this week so don't have to leave the house today, think I'll go have a read and a snooze
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 04:27 PM

Evening all. How cute Boy and Wolfhound, let's hope the Wolfhound doesn't decide to have a run.

It's piddling down of rain here. At 5am this morning it was lovely and sunny but by 10am it was clouding over, now rain.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top