Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 01:31 PM

Re: Thread up

Originally Posted by bashybash ->
ill read your thread a runners life.when i can.what section is it in?xx
Well I did warn you.

Click this: 'A Runner's Life'
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Don't if I were you .
No intention .....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Wiki
A prude (Old French prude meaning honorable woman) [1] is a person who is described as (or would describe themselves as) being concerned with decorum or propriety, significantly in excess of normal prevailing community standards.
...Mmmmm well I class myself as an honorable woman with a degree of decorum but I am still open to discussing most topics.

Believe me, when you have had a baby and 18 stitches in your bottom and doctors and students appear at regular intervals to look at your rear and tut about you, all prudishness goes out of the window
Likewise if you train as a 'listener' and have a variety of odd people wanting to discuss their strange fetishes, again no room for prudishness.

I am not a fan of bawdy humor, I leave that to the chaps but I am still happy to discuss any subject in a matter of fact adult manner .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 01:43 PM

My definition of 'prude' differs from yours and some others ....
Discussing sexual habits with a bunch of strangers is 'weird' to me....
Walking around barely clothed to be witnessed by anyone - anywhere, is also seriously 'weird' to me .... Doesn't make me right - but right for me ....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
My definition of 'prude' differs from yours and some others ....
Discussing sexual habits with a bunch of strangers is 'weird' to me....
Walking around barely clothed to be witnessed by anyone - anywhere, is also seriously 'weird' to me .... Doesn't make me right - but right for me ....
I really have no desire to discuss sexual habits either, not because I am a prudish but because it doesn't interest me .I think sex is discussed far too much everywhere and vastly over rated, give me a good meal any day . Neither do I wish to walk around half clothed, it is a joke in my family that no one has seen my legs since 1968 because I like to wear long skirts but I am happy to see anyone to discuss anything within the rules
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 03:08 PM

Where am I ?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

03-06-2013, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Where am I ?
Robert you are here but if you don't know where you I think you should be worried
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

03-06-2013, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Where am I ?
Hello Robert - you're here !!!
Amongst friends ....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

03-06-2013, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I really have no desire to discuss sexual habits either, not because I am a prudish but because it doesn't interest me .I think sex is discussed far too much everywhere and vastly over rated, give me a good meal any day . Neither do I wish to walk around half clothed, it is a joke in my family that no one has seen my legs since 1968 because I like to wear long skirts but I am happy to see anyone to discuss anything within the rules
Fair point - afterall we dont have to get involved with certain threads - and I dont
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 03:49 PM

[QUOTE=MKJ;287545]Wiki
Oops. So I take it most of you didn't like my thread - 'A Runner's Life'. QUOTE]

I liked your "runner's life" thread MKJ and I laughed at it - I have a vivid imagination and I don't think there is much these days that would shock or offend me - don't take that as a challenge

A good thread, Robert - I'm not sure what I think would be agreed by everybody as a good thread. BV posts some good ones and I wish I had thought up a lot of them first . When it comes to thread posting I can never think of anything much people might want to read let alone get involved with. It all seems to have been said before (perhaps I've been around here too long). Most threads I find of interest though, especially the ones with a sense of humour (rude or otherwise, I don't mind). I also like those which make me stop and think a bit - and the wacky ones I can take a poke at. Overt aggression towards a thread can upset me for a while, and so can outright bigotry, but that's about it really.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top