Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 01:51 PM

Re: You can keep your caves men!

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Ooeer Twink ...are you telling us you decorated with all your bits hanging out?
Don't knock it till you have tried it Morty!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 02:11 PM

It wasn't entirely a wasted day, I've learnt a new trick!

Pay attention girls!

If you pull your leggings down so that they're still attached to your ankles but beginning to be inside out, over your feet...

...then you lie on the bed with your feet in the air...

...are you picturing this?

...then pull the leggings and suddenly let go...

...if your aim is good...

...they land on top of the wardrobe!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It wasn't entirely a wasted day, I've learnt a new trick!

Pay attention girls!

If you pull your leggings down so that they're still attached to your ankles but beginning to be inside out, over your feet...

...then you lie on the bed with your feet in the air...

...are you picturing this?

...then pull the leggings and suddenly let go...

...if your aim is good...

...they land on top of the wardrobe!
Oh Tessa that has made me cry with laughing.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 02:37 PM

It could catch on!

New Olympic sport!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 03:02 PM

Well you wanted equality and you have it so stop whinging, or get a cave as nowt can hide in the corners. However if you lie on your bed sans clothes then attach a pair of braces to your tootsies, instant catapult to knock out any active wildlife hanging from your shelves and ceiling.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

22-04-2016, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Well you wanted equality and you have it so stop whinging, or get a cave as nowt can hide in the corners. However if you lie on your bed sans clothes then attach a pair of braces to your tootsies, instant catapult to knock out any active wildlife hanging from your shelves and ceiling.
Well tell us Nom, how do you get your leggings off without much effort?......and how did you know Tessa was without clothes... have you been a peeping tom?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 03:11 PM

I can empathise TessA
I once had a pair of flared jeans that were so tight I swear I had to slightly dislocate my hips to get them on
It needed the help of a friend to do the zip and button up
As I lay as flat as a door on the floor
The daft thing was... even though I was a very slim size 8 and weighed only about 7 stone...
the jeans gave me a muffin top!!
It was NOT the look I was hoping for!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
The thing about sheds is you have to put in as many shelves as you can at the beginning Twiz, up high and at waist level, lower shelves are a back breaker and should be avoided except for heavy things you seldom use, put them in before you even put a jam jar into it, once you have rows of shelves, long ones, short ones, wide ones and a few narrow ones, you are able to have some sort of organised confusion, when you spend enough time in your shed you then get into the habit of knowing where everything is when you need it, it all works great for me until I'm out and the wife goes to the shed to find something, when I get back the shed is upside down and she stands there moaning "How in the name of God can you find anything out there?" Women and sheds just don't get on somehow.

No no Jem. My shelves would have to be knee high to a grasshopper otherwise I'd have to wait for visitors to get something down for me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well tell us Nom, how do you get your leggings off without much effort?......and how did you know Tessa was without clothes... have you been a peeping tom?:surprised:

Why else do you think he goes out armed with binoculars.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If it is that cold can I suggest you go to a charity shop and pick up a cheap pair of old PJs to do your painting in. That way you can either wash them for next time or throw them in the bin... but I wouldn't try to fight your way back into those leggins... they seem to have the upper hand!
Nooo Twink someone might have died in them

I go for old tights and a tee shirt and knickers on my hair , real postman shockers

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top