Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 06:18 PM

Re: New kitchen

Can you post a picture Stephan it all sounds very exciting...
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Can you post a picture Stephan it all sounds very exciting...
I guess I could take some pics of the thing I have now and then some more when it is fitted. But I am both camera and computer illiterate. I can point and click-then it gets tricky and as for posting.....................????
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I got the artist`s impression of my new kitchen yesterday. Oh wow. I think I have offered the job to a decent bunch. All I can go on is my impression of the chap who has been here twice. He talked to me about what I would like and then offered advice-never any pressure and the design is something I could never have planned.
You go for it OG.
There's nothing like a nice, functional kitchen that you enjoy spending time in.

The kitchen I had at my last house was a dream, kind of magazine article quality.....I was spoilt.....I miss it tremendously, more than the house itself.

Good luck.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 11:45 PM

I guess I could take some pics of the thing I have now and then some more when it is fitted. But I am both camera and computer illiterate. I can point and click-then it gets tricky and as for posting.....................????
Stephan I thought you might have a printer with a scanner so that you could scan it and post it as a picture
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
You go for it OG.
There's nothing like a nice, functional kitchen that you enjoy spending time in.

The kitchen I had at my last house was a dream, kind of magazine article quality.....I was spoilt.....I miss it tremendously, more than the house itself.

Good luck.
Thank you. You have given me the confidence to splash out around 10k. This bungalow right now is just a place I live in but I am starting to make it a home-and that starts in the kitchen.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 10:12 AM

Thank you. You have given me the confidence to splash out around 10k. This bungalow right now is just a place I live in but I am starting to make it a home-and that starts in the kitchen.
You know it makes sense

My mum always said "the kitchen is the heart of a home"
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 10:37 AM

Nothing is cheap nowadays and kitchen remodelling costs more than one expects. We had ours done where we used to live so know costs involved.

So go for it OG and enjoy when finished

Where we are now it already has been done.
Looking at the brickwork outside the back door was replaced with a window
and a porch added to the side of the utility room. So that saved us a bit of money

And the utility room looking other way ( perspective a bit out as wide angle lens used)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top