Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2010, 04:44 PM

Re: The art of mice catching!!

Right you are, Losos! Leia has caught three so far this season and I suspect there may be more, as she is in her "mouse patrol" mode ......
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2010, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
she is in her "mouse patrol" mode ......
I love it - I bet she has a route all planned and a little walkie talkie to report back to base when the enemy is in sight
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

06-10-2010, 06:40 PM

I couldn't resist posting this .... the ultimate mouse trap.

LOL .......... Nice one dandy`s mom , can I take it that is your lovely pussy ?

I`ve heard this method is quite effective too ............

Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2010, 07:44 PM

Sorry Dancingsky, I don't know why I kept calling you quetta.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2010, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->

Just read you've changed your username.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

06-10-2010, 08:00 PM

I do !

She`s just changed her login name Today , she was qetta
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2010, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Topaz ->
LOL .......... Nice one dandy`s mom , can I take it that is your lovely pussy ?

I`ve heard this method is quite effective too ............

LOL, Topaz, where DO you find these? Love the "squeak muffler"!! Yes, that is the lovely Leia, 11 years old, 14 pounds, but not fat, just a big long, tall cat.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2010, 03:16 PM

My God quetta, you're amazing! Fancy loving SPIDERS! I don't mind small ones, but those BIG ones, especially TARANTULAS I'm with your husband and son. I think I would have to divorce you if I was married to you.
Now there is a thought! They are glad that I am around to remove the offending objects! I must say a tarantula is more pleasing to me than a dog or cat, and low maintenance as well. I like snakes as well, but haven't got as far as owning one. When I was a kid I found a grass snake on my way to the bus stop. I put it round my neck and much to my amusement my great-aunt and her friend, who were also waiting for the bus, ran away! I wasn't so amused when I arrived home from school and got a thrashing from my father for frightening his aunt!

A few years ago I was walking along the lane with our son when we came across a snake in the middle of the road. Our lad legged it home! Fearing for the snake's safety I grabbed it behind the head and placed it on th egrass verge. The ungrateful beast opened its mouth and its fangs attacked my wellie! It was a good thing I was wearing them as when I looked it up on-line, I realised the snake was probably an adder.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

07-10-2010, 04:48 PM

I rather like snakes, had a pet grass snake, garter snake and corn snake as a child. But I detest and loathe spiders ... can't bear even looking a a pic of one. Funny how people are so different.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2010, 05:21 PM

I rather like snakes, had a pet grass snake, garter snake and corn snake as a child. But I detest and loathe spiders ... can't bear even looking a a pic of one. Funny how people are so different.
It would be a dull world if we were all the same.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top