Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 07:35 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning everyone.

Wow, what a wild and rather scary night night - and I don't think Storm Gareth has finished with us yet - although it is a little calmer this morning!

Found my wheelie bins cowering behind the garage and one of the recycling boxes was half way down the road. The roof is still up there and all the fences/shrubs/trees etc., seem to be where they are supposed to be - thank goodness.

Just pottering about today - no definite plans.

Enjoy your day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 08:17 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning everybody. I was awake early so I thought I may as well get up. I'm just enjoying a mug of coffee.

Seeing as swimming is temporarily off my exercise agenda due to stiff neck I decided to start another 'smart heart's' class this morning.
Later I'm going shopping with Tony & then to visit our daughter who I used to go swimming with..

It's a wet miserable morning here. Tony was hoping to go a walk but I doubt it!!

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 08:43 AM

Good morning all.

Its the most beautiful sunny morning here with a bit of wind.

Its a busy day for us, lots of things to do, then going to the Chinese Restaurant for lunch.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 09:03 AM

Good morning all

Gosh what a noisy night so windy...I'll be out tidying up later....the river Wharfe is about to break it's banks but luckily my house is on safe ground I bet the road running by it is closed later today though if it rains again ....but the ducks are loving it

Off for a facial later...that's always relaxing

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 09:18 AM

Good morning everyone.

Another wild and windy night here in rural Cambridgeshire. No rain but the noise of the wind whistling around the eaves of the house kept me awake. It also woke me early this morning. Storm Gareth is expected to make its way southwards from Scotland during the day so no end to it yet.

With this excessive windy weather comes lower temperatures so not exactly all that warm, but then it is still March!

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 09:40 AM

Good morning all a wild, wet and windy night but fortunately there is no noticable damage in the garden this morning.

I have the washing machine on but I’m a bit wary of putting any washing out on the line later. Looks like another day of drying everything indoors.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe if you’re outdoors with Gareth
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 10:05 AM

Good morning everyone a wild one with heavy showers.

The electricity is about to go off while they connect to a generator. The men are trimming trees that impinge on the power lines. Last year the generator was faulty and the power was off half the day, I hope it doesn't happen this time.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 10:20 AM

Good morning all.
Sounds like you could be in for a fun day, Meg! Hope the power is back on for you soon.

They are forecasting 60 mph winds here this morning.

Hope we all stay safe.

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 10:28 AM

Sue informs me a granny bond we have has matured today.. So more can go into premium bonds and an ISA. Not mentioning how much, only to say we can live comfortably for a bit longer
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 10:45 AM

Good Morning everyone.
The sun is out, but it sure is windy.
I still have this sore throat!
Have a lovely day and take care all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top