Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 01:29 PM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all overcast but quite mild here.

We visited our daughter in hospital yesterday and on further investigation the doctors have located the bleed. They found a ruptured blood vessel spurting blood close to the fibroid. They were able to seal the leak and gave her another transfusion. Today her Hemoglobin level has risen from 70 to 90.
The good news is that she can go home tomorrow as long as she rests. I don't think there will be any danger of that though as she is still very weak. She has also been told she will need an operation in the near future.

Enjoy your day.
Hope all goes well Mags. It sounds as though she is on the mend.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all overcast but quite mild here.

We visited our daughter in hospital yesterday and on further investigation the doctors have located the bleed. They found a ruptured blood vessel spurting blood close to the fibroid. They were able to seal the leak and gave her another transfusion. Today her Hemoglobin level has risen from 70 to 90.
The good news is that she can go home tomorrow as long as she rests. I don't think there will be any danger of that though as she is still very weak. She has also been told she will need an operation in the near future.

Enjoy your day.
Thanks for the update Mags & I hope she will be feeling better soon. It takes a while to get over loss of blood, as I learned when I was younger & needed 5 days of transfusions. I was off my feet for 3 weeks, but that rest certainly helped me get back to normal.
Bet you never expected to be telling her to get back to bed at this age, did you?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 02:19 PM

Thanks LD and Twink...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 03:32 PM

Glad things are improving now Mags.
That must be a tremendous relief for you all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Glad things are improving now Mags.
That must be a tremendous relief for you all.
Thanks Mups, considering what she has gone through at the hospital, I give them full marks for their speed and care in the way she was treated.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top