Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 05:21 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone, a bright start here and a better forecast for the day after yesterday's deluge....

We had a surprise visitor arrive yesterday, my brother in law from Belfast who we haven't seen for a couple of years, so we will spend a few hours with him showing him around the local sights and then maybe a pub lunch before he goes back.

Enjoy your Sunday folks.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 05:39 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning, Barry, and everyone.

Due to be overcast but warm here today.

Must check the hedges - they really do need trimming but I do not want to upset the birds if they are still nesting there.

Other than that I have no fixed plans.

Have a lovely day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 06:39 AM

Good morning everybody.
I've had a few hectic days in Skegness Thurs, Fri & Sat so going to take it easy today.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 07:22 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Blue skies and bright sunshine are absent this morning. It’s very misty and chilly too, although this could change in the coming hours.

Nothing really planned for today, whatever I do it's all dependent on some reasonable warmer weather. As if to remind me it's chilly the central heating has just come on!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 07:52 AM

Hi

Grey, overcast and drab here.

Market soon and then wrap up for the garden, no sun forecast today.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 08:00 AM

Good morning everyone, Very drab looking day so far. Must get Amber out before it rains. Take care all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.
I've had a few hectic days in Skegness Thurs, Fri & Sat so going to take it easy today.

Have a good day all.
I have happy memories of summer hols spent in Skegness with my paternal grandparents. It used to be a very safe, fun place to be.
Cache
East Anglia
Cache is female  Cache has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 08:45 AM

Good morning! Its overcast here, but I actually enjoy those kind of days. Today is a doing kind of day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 08:49 AM

Good morning everyone

The sun is trying its best to break through in my part of Yorkshire so I hope it keeps trying

I'm supposed to be out with pals later but I have decided to cancel.... hope they sun wins the day and I will be in the garden....

Have a good day all
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 09:33 AM

Good morning all.
Sunny spells and pleasantly warm.

I am hoping to have an uninterrupted day in the garden.
So many weeds come through, seedlings to pot on, other things to plant out and grass to cut. It's never ending.
I just need a fairy godmother to do the indoor jobs for me while I'm catching up outside.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top