Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 11:44 AM

Doctor accused of racism

A GP has been accused of 'racial discrimination'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-years-GP.html

My advice to him would be to emigrate.

Go to America, Canada, Australia or New Zealand and receive the respect you deserve and become free from such mediaeval accusations. You'll probably be paid more too!

This country's had it anyway. There are people in this country who are determined to drag it down to third-world status, and our own do-gooders and apologists seem to be complicit in that.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 11:52 AM

Re: Doctor accused of racism

I would say the doctor is grossly overreacting to this ridiculous complaint.

I can understand his annoyance though.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->

I can understand his annoyance though.
It was probably the straw that broke the camel's back. This sort of thing is happening around us all the time but I can imagine if it happens to us personally it could be devastating. I think he should leave his job and work abroad as JBR says because he will always be known as the racist doctor from now on whether that's true or not.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 12:21 PM

Apparently the woman did not object to raising her veil - until her husband arrived on the scene!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Apparently the woman did not object to raising her veil - until her husband arrived on the scene!
What a surprise!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Too true Tabbles, it seems to me that it is the husband that has a problem, isn't that the whole point of men making women wear these ridiculous garments, to stop any other man from finding his woman attactive and he was annoyed that she allowed that to happen?

Regardless though of the circumstances, I find it quite wrong that the word of one person is taken as gospel against the word of another without any evidence whatsoever. Where is the moral courage of these pathetic wimps in authority who kowtow to all and sundry rather than backing up their own professionals?

You only have to look at the case of "Nick" who is in court this week, who managed to destroy many lives through his fantasy and lies which were taken at face value by those in authority without question.

Have they learned nothing?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 12:37 PM

If someone was wearing a balaclava this wouldn't even be in the news. I don't get it! France has banned these face coverings.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 12:40 PM

I think the General Medical Council overreacted.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 12:46 PM

The word racism has lost its meaning.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:15 PM

But he's being investigated.

How would you feel?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top