Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 10:49 PM

Re: Who Has Been The Love Of Your Life?

Teddy, he does Not snore in bed
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 10:51 PM

Teddy can get Stuffed.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Teddy, he does Not snore in bed
Who Teddy Johnson? I hope Pearl, doesn’t mind!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 10:59 PM

My late OH obviously, we were married, had two lovely children & were together for nearly 50 years.
But an animal has to be Blondie, my friends horse, sadly not mine. She was lovely & I loved her.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 11:01 PM

How lovely you had all those years together Tiffany .

I feel so sad when I think of the animals in my life I loved them all .
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Carol. I am waiting with baited breath for your story.
I promise, l am not being sarky or taking the Mick.

No I don't think you would- but sorry Art I can't tell you.
I'm a married woman!!

Nah - only joking -It's my Tony of course. We met at the cinema when I was 14. He sat next to me and before I knew it he was walking me home. The romance didn't last long and I went on to have a few other boyfriends.

We met again a few years later and this time it did last.

We got married when I was 18 and have been together ever since..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
No I don't think you would- but sorry Art I can't tell you.
I'm a married woman!!

Nah - only joking -It's my Tony of course. We met at the cinema when I was 14. He sat next to me and before I knew it he was walking me home. The romance didn't last long and I went on to have a few other boyfriends.

We met again a few years later and this time it did last.

We got married when I was 18 and have been together ever since..
Carol, You missed out the word, ‘devoted’. From what you post on here, l always see you as a devoted couple.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 11:38 PM

Aw well yes you could use that word.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 12:36 AM

Easiest question I have ever had to answer. I have two. My wife of 30 years, Annie and my son of 22 years, Peter. I can honestly say for me it was total and complete love at first sight with both of them.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Floydy, Now your love story in depth. Was it your dazzling pecs she fell for? Spill the beans.
The first time i ever saw my future wife was in a local pub called The Grafton. Aside from being the place where the band The Housemartins formed in the mid-80's, it also had a music quiz night and a ladies darts team on the same night of the week.
My mate and i were doing the quiz with another couple of friends (who left earlier) and his wife knew mine from the darts. We all had a drink afterwards and that was it for a while until a few weeks later when another friends held a fancy dress party at his house on New Year's Eve 1994. This other woman was there as well and we seemed to hit it off, ending up cuddling in the kitchen when nobody else was looking.

We started going out from there once or twice and as i was at the time in the RAF and based in Lincolnshire, we were soon taking it in turns commuting the 50 miles to and from her house in Hull to mine in Lincoln and vice Versa. This went on for a couple of years until 1998 when we decided to get married (we didn't bother with an engagement).

Due to this relationship still only seeing each other at the weekends (she had two daughters back at her home) I finally made the decision to leave the RAF in March 2000, go back to Hull and move in with her and her kids (then 11 and 14 at the time I think). I got a job in Hull and we've been together for 20 years last August.

Oh, and no it wasn't the "dazzling pecs", Art. She said she liked my bum, so whatever....

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top