Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 07:18 PM

Re: Mobile Phones??

Originally Posted by Anne ->
My son also finds it funny to change my ring tune when I'm not looking so I could be in Asda with alsorts blaring out, usually drum and bass, then I answer to him laughing down the phone at me
That sounds like the kind of thing my son would do...My text tone was Yoda from starwars, "Message from the darkside there is"! ever been in a queue at the airport when suddenly it goes offNeedless to say, it is now just a bong!
Anne
UK
Anne is female  Anne has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 07:24 PM

My son went to Ibiza last week wonder how long jingle bells lasted as his ring tone!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 07:27 PM

Another one here who can never find their mobile , if it rings I can't remember what to do to answer it and by the time I have remembered it has stopped ringing

I never use mine for phone calls, too expensive (I count every penny) but it is used a lot for texting and receiving texts
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 08:28 PM

I'm a dinosaur: I have a Samsung Jitterbug which is just a phone! No texts, no internet, no photos. It's for my convenience only: carry it for emergencies, when I don't want to come inside to use the land line, or when I have to use the land line for the computer. It's always turned off, no one has that number as I prefer them using the land line and answering machine.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 10:12 PM

I rarely use my phone in the winter, always forget to take it with me (its still in the caravan and we have been back for almost a week) but I recently discovered the games on it!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 10:21 PM

Always has mine with me in case of emergency-use it for texting sometimes but I'm so slow at it would be quicker for me to ring
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2009, 12:22 AM

I hardly use mine at all always here next to a 'real' phone
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2009, 12:27 AM

I hardly use my phone. Take it with me if I go to town alone, so I can let my Hubby know I've arrived safely

Anne, your son sounds sooooo funny

My Hubby's got the flintstones as his ringtone It's so embarrassing when his phone rings if we're in the supermarket.......Yabbadabbadoooooo!
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2009, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Anne ->
My son went to Ibiza last week wonder how long jingle bells lasted as his ring tone!
LMAO!
Starlight
New Member!
Kent, UK
Starlight is female 

30-08-2009, 12:56 PM

I'm quite surprised that several don't use their mobiles much. Mine is always with me, I'm on contract and get loads of free call minutes and texts a month.
I do know how most of the functions work, as I hate having something that I don't know how to use.
Haven't learned all the functions of computers yet though, LOL

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top