Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 11:17 AM

Re: Jerusalema Toddlers

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Meanwhile in Jerusalem the song makes a lot of sense for some :

"al-aqsa-worshippers-protest-palestinian-evictions-in-jerusalem"

"Dozens of Palestinian worshippers have been injured in clashes with Israeli police at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied East Jerusalem’s Old City, as weeks-long tensions between Israel and the Palestinians over Jerusalem soared again.

Fifty-three people were injured in the violence on Friday evening and 23 were hospitalised, according to the Palestinian Red Crescent rescue service. It says most were wounded in the face and eyes by rubber-coated bullets and shrapnel from stun grenades.

Tens of thousands of Palestinian worshippers had earlier packed into the mosque on the final Friday of Ramadan and many stayed on to protest in support of Palestinians facing eviction from their homes on Israeli-occupied land claimed by Jewish settlers.

The spokesman for the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights said the evictions, “if ordered and implemented, would violate Israel’s obligations under international law” on East Jerusalem territory it captured and occupied in the 1967 Middle East war."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...s-in-jerusalem
LOL! Your rabid anti-Semitism is showing my dear!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Hi

I do not see any Anti Semitism in her logical and rational posts.

Your hatred of Muslims and Immigrants is plain to see for all.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 11:24 AM

This seems to be your standard response to any discussion on Arab-Israeli relations. It's getting tedious that you wish to close off open dialogue with this recurring flag waving.

Anyway I've started another thread on the subject so will say no further here.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 03:09 PM

Certainly! Jewish toddlers. A number of non-jews are permitted to live there as Israeli citizens under Israeli laws but Israel is the Jewish homeland and Jerusalem is the eternal capital city of Israel.
Not an ounce of disagreement from me on this at all.

However, to get one's nose out of going over a bunch of toddlers dancing to a song believe to be culturally appropriated is silly and doesn't go very far in defending one's point of view.

Throwing a little dancing into the constant beat of the drums of war is never a bad idea.

Well, except for Nero.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 07:36 AM

Twerking babies so cute

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top