Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 05:06 PM

Memo Notes ....

Just been looking through my old calendar which I make little notes on - I wish I'd make meself clearer - I just don't know what I'm on about with these notes - do you do this, write something down, then later try and figure it out !
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 05:16 PM

Re: Memo Notes ....

Yes! I tidied up my computer desk the other day, before setting up the new monitor, and threw away many scraps of paper, old receipts etc. and I found a piece of paper with 5 numbers written on it. Do I know what it is? Heck no! Mystified ain't the word.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 05:16 PM

I used to keep a religious note of everyone's birthdays and hi days etc on my calendar but regret over the last year have let it go. Must start again in earnest in the new year.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yes! I tidied up my computer desk the other day, before setting up the new monitor, and threw away many scraps of paper, old receipts etc. and I found a piece of paper with 5 numbers written on it. Do I know what it is? Heck no! Mystified ain't the word.
That's it !
At the time it makes sense, days, weeks later - makes no sense at all !
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 05:45 PM

I write appointment times,this year there was a time and i didnt know what it was for,phoned my surgery to see if it was with them but they said no ,so i dont know who i missed.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

30-12-2014, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I write appointment times,this year there was a time and i didnt know what it was for,phoned my surgery to see if it was with them but they said no ,so i dont know who i missed.
I've not done that one Eliza - but give me time
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 06:02 PM

If I ever got organised I would be dangerous
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Just been looking through my old calendar which I make little notes on - I wish I'd make meself clearer - I just don't know what I'm on about with these notes - do you do this, write something down, then later try and figure it out !
I used to do that all the time at work with my shorthand !! I'd spend hours trying to work out a crucial word I couldn't get back !!

Now it's just my shopping list and calendar, I can't decipher !!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

30-12-2014, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Diamond Lady ->
I used to do that all the time at work with my shorthand !! I'd spend hours trying to work out a crucial word I couldn't get back !!

Now it's just my shopping list and calendar, I can't decipher !!
I'm with you gal - on all scores !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 06:54 PM

Yes I have the same time problem with notes and with my calendar too .

Someone was due to come about the carpets and I wrote
11-2 and couldn't work out if they were coming at 11-20 or between 11 and 2

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top