Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 11:46 PM

Re: Are warnings needed?

What a tit she is ! No hope for some. Obviously the BBC have little else to report, as it's another non story IMO.

These people send their own stories in.
You too can send your story in and if they think it has ability to get everyone rattled they will print it.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 11:49 PM

I saw that today at work and thought for god's sake , pathetic woman . Every one knows the danger of smoking and drinking, how dare she blame anyone but herself, It made me really cross
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I agree she is just trying to blame everyone else for her addiction..... however I might be wrong but isn't it true that posting the health risks on cigarettes reduced sales? Maybe some people are stupid and need a reminder that booze is addictive and bad for your health?

Edited to say.... Licorice allsorts need a health risk... oh and doughnuts....

THESE PRODUCTS MAKE YOU FAT
I must confess to have ignored the warnings of doughnuts for several years......hereafter, I shall only eat around the holes.

Thank you, Summer, for gently reminding me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
I must confess to have ignored the warnings of doughnuts for several years......hereafter, I shall only eat around the holes.

Thank you, Summer, for gently reminding me.
I've had four today.... yes four, but did you say anything to me ? No you didn't so it's your fault.

Tomorrow might be Cadbury's Twirls.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top