Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 05:22 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good afternoon.
I thought I'd wait until all the men had finished spouting their twaddle, then tiptoe in through the back door and make meself a cuppa.

I shall now launch meself into Judd's favourite chair, so's he'll have to sit on the floor if he decides to creep back in and disturb the peace.

Mrs. LD has promised to keep her other half out shopping for as long as possible, and Spitty is locked in Twink's cellar, so all is well in my world. Aahhhhhh . . . . peace and joy . . .

The shopping is all done, had my usual moan in sainsbury's and even went to Tesco's as well for another moan and thoroughly enjoyed it.

When I got here, The Police were at the door

'Are you stopping me from going in?' I asked

'No' said Sting, 'The thread's too big without you, the thread's too big without you, the thread's too big...........

without yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou'
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The shopping is all done, had my usual moan in sainsbury's and even went to Tesco's as well for another moan and thoroughly enjoyed it.

When I got here, The Police were at the door

'Are you stopping me from going in?' I asked

'No' said Sting, 'The thread's too big without you, the thread's too big without you, the thread's too big...........

without yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou'

I saw you. Blimmin' men shouldn't be allowed in supermarkets.

You were that fella stomping about at the check out, moaning and cursing, fiddling about looking for the right change, slow as a tortoise, and generally holding everyone up. I knew it was you.
Then blow me if I didn't catch you doing exactly the same in Tesco's!

I was going to boot you up the bum and shove you out the way, but my ladylike demeanour prevailed, so I just let your tyres down outside instead.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:12 PM

Just being here now, says more than words.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:13 PM

Sleepy heads.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 03:09 AM

A man-free safe haven.

Ahhhh, life is good.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

16-06-2019, 06:50 AM

Done a couple of posts on here Lately, the winning post must be within Spitting Distance.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I saw you. Blimmin' men shouldn't be allowed in supermarkets.

You were that fella stomping about at the check out, moaning and cursing, fiddling about looking for the right change, slow as a tortoise, and generally holding everyone up. I knew it was you.
Then blow me if I didn't catch you doing exactly the same in Tesco's!

I was going to boot you up the bum and shove you out the way, but my ladylike demeanour prevailed, so I just let your tyres down outside instead.

Doing the double in one day is bad for any man Mups.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-06-2019, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Done a couple of posts on here Lately, the winning post must be within Spitting Distance.
I reckon so. it's easy really because the wimmin always give up to easily.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-06-2019, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
A man-free safe haven.

Ahhhh, life is good.
Well we're back so watch out lady.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well we're back so watch out lady.
Shame you couldn't stay Dongle!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top