Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 07:37 PM

Sleep talking.

Sweetie pie suggested this topic as a follow on from Pillow Talk.

My husband has a habit of not only snoring and twitching but also talking in his sleep.

It sometimes makes for amusing listening but sometimes really irritating too. He once told me a tale about how he had hidden a brick in the garden, under the hedges. Stupidly I did go searching the morning after just to see if there was any substance to his nocturnal ramblings. Needless to say there wasn't.😂

Anyone else or any one's partner a nocturnal narrator. 🗣🗣🗣😂
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 07:43 PM

Re: Sleep talking.

Yep,

Mrs Fender used to sleep talk. Not for some time now though.
I could actually have a conversation with her while she was dead to the world. Always had a laugh about it the next day...
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 07:56 PM

I used to sleepwalk and some talking, when I drank vodka.
It got so bad I stopped drinking all spirits.
Many moons ago I was found balancing on a window ledge, talking to - who knows!!!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Many moons ago I was found balancing on a window ledge, talking to - who knows!!!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 08:04 PM

OMG Sweetie. You weren't talking to the man in the moon by any chance 🌝 😂😂😂

Joking apart, very scary stuff.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
OMG Sweetie. You weren't talking to the man in the moon by any chance 🌝 😂😂😂

Joking apart, very scary stuff.
Hubby went crazy, he poured all the spirits down the sink.
I am fine on wine.
mesco m
manchester

12-04-2018, 08:24 PM

Hubby went crazy, he poured all the spirits down the sink.
I am fine on wine.
Strange how some drinks have an adverse effect on some people. Red wine make me ill now even though I spent years enjoying a couple of glasses, I tend to drink white now and feel fine. I do like a glass of vodka and tonic now and again. I seem to be fine with that too.

Stay with the wine, Sweetie, we don't want you with the spirits.👻👻👻
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 09:03 PM

I am told I sleep-talk. My OH says he can have a conversation with me. I also dream a lot and have been known to wake myself up running in my sleep (in bed). OH frequently gets out and leaves me to it.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 08:36 AM

I used to sleepwalk as a child, apparently. I don't know anyone who talks in their sleep, it is surprising I don't as I can talk for the universe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 09:02 AM

My husband used to sleep walk when we first got married. Our first house was a doer upper, one night I woke up to find him with invisible tools mending an invisible wall 🙂

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top