Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:07 AM

Re: A secret never to be told

yes I have a couple,,wouldn't tell anyone,it would hurt a few people if I did.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:32 AM

I have things I wouldn't talk about to others not necessarily secrets just things that are personal to me. If I'm told a secret I keep it. I like a bit of gossip though
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:41 AM

My life is an open book.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I have one
Not because I or the other person did any wrong
But to reveal it now might hurt others and that isn t worth it.

Do you have one you have to keep?
(No details necessary!)
I can keep a seceret,its the buggers I tell that can't.
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 09:52 AM

Even though this is an anonymous forum, and nobody knows who i really am. I wouldn't tell my secret.
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:00 AM

If someone says to me "want to know a secret?" I say NO

Reason is that sooner or later someone else that was in on the secret tells and then they cannot blame you as you were the one not in on the secret.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:00 AM

I Promise that I wouldn't tell anyone a secret, except the next person I meet

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:19 AM

I don’t know how I kept a secret from my parents, for a whole year, while my three siblings and I planned their golden wedding anniversary party! It was fraught sometimes, as we would meet up, so payments towards the fund could be passed over, and to thrash out ideas.

The secret was nearly blown when Mum let on that Dad nearly wanted to take her away, but on the night they thought they were going to meet us in a Chinese restaurant, bro in law parked in the church hall car park where we were having the party, we were all hiding in the dark, with the DJ ready to play Congratulations....and we got away with it!!!

I accessed their address book on the quiet, and invited friends and family. Dad’s brother was over from Canada. And the night went really well. But what a heck of a job keeping something so secret from my beloved and close parents!!

But yes, I have one or two secrets.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I don’t know how I kept a secret from my parents, for a whole year, while my three siblings and I planned their golden wedding anniversary party! It was fraught sometimes, as we would meet up, so payments towards the fund could be passed over, and to thrash out ideas.

The secret was nearly blown when Mum let on that Dad nearly wanted to take her away, but on the night they thought they were going to meet us in a Chinese restaurant, bro in law parked in the church hall car park where we were having the party, we were all hiding in the dark, with the DJ ready to play Congratulations....and we got away with it!!!

I accessed their address book on the quiet, and invited friends and family. Dad’s brother was over from Canada. And the night went really well. But what a heck of a job keeping something so secret from my beloved and close parents!!

But yes, I have one or two secrets.
I loved reading about this secret. Well done on keeping that secret.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:34 AM

I wouldn't divulge a confidence if I promised not to. However, I would warn the person before they told me, that if it was something, which should be brought to the attention of the police I would do so.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top