Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:02 AM

Would we really panic?

We’ve all heard the conspiracy theory’s about aliens being in contact with the earths governments, and how it all kept secret because we would all panic,and there’d be rioting on the streets, governments would be overthrown, etc,etc, but would we?, would you panic,be worried if aliens had been here for years, and it was known all along by those in high positions, now obviously if they were here to enslave us or we were seen as a food source, then yes we would have grounds to be concerned, but if that were the case they, ( et) would have done that by now, so if it’s announced on the news today, would you be in a state of panic, ?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:13 AM

Re: Would we really panic?

I am afraid I would laugh, because there isn't a chance of aliens communicating with world governments....hell, they can't manage to communicate among themselves, let alone with aliens from another planet!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:34 AM

I'd panic if they were bad aliens but love it if they were friendly aliens lol. One of my friends is mad about aliens, she even has a tattoo of one! She would be delighted. I think secretly she is an alien you know, a good one though
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
We’ve all heard the conspiracy theory’s about aliens being in contact with the earths governments, and how it all kept secret because we would all panic,and there’d be rioting on the streets, governments would be overthrown, etc,etc, but would we?, would you panic,be worried if aliens had been here for years, and it was known all along by those in high positions, now obviously if they were here to enslave us or we were seen as a food source, then yes we would have grounds to be concerned, but if that were the case they, ( et) would have done that by now, so if it’s announced on the news today, would you be in a state of panic, ?
I wouldn't panic, what is the point of that?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:39 AM

I'm already in a panic because I think the Government ARE all bloody aliens who are doing Their damndest to ruin this Country.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 11:00 AM

It would be great if they were all like this little fella:
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 11:02 AM

Depends who they were and what they wanted, I'd be rather bemused looking at our world why a peaceful race would want to talk to us at all, it would have to be someone willing to fight IMO
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 11:23 AM

I did read somewhere that the reason the worlds Governments want people to stop smoking is because the Aliens hate the taste and smell of nicotine this is why they prefer eating children. Apparently hundreds of children mainly street children in poor countries are rounded up and taken to the underground Alien bases. The reason there are so many fast food outlets around is to fatten us up. Please don't tear me to pieces i am just letting you know what i come across.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Of course we wouldn’t panic, we are British, we would put the kettle on and some of us would muse over the final end to religions that believe in a supreme being living in the sky
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Of course we wouldn’t panic, we are British, we would put the kettle on and some of us would muse over the final end to religions that believe in a supreme being living in the sky
Good post.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top