Join for free
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 09:18 AM

is it accecptable for govia trains not to stop at stations if running late ?

govia thameslink best miss the poetry stop 16.04.18

its not acceptable
don't care if its 1 percent or fewer
this world runs on reliable
that's why this skewer.
customers are paying
surely its in the 1968 description
will deliver by email so no delaying
i follow no act hence no encryption.
so appointments and business are not slipping
everything revolves round the plan
those who authorise station skipping
need next stop H.M.P can.
no 2 sides to this track
its bringing me to the brink
i hope others copy and paste this flack
because stop skipping is unacceptable govia thameslink.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43701210 this is what has inspired me this morning. i would urge you to copy and paste my poem via this contact page and if govia have to read the same thing over and over again they might just see how frustraiting not stopping at a station would be as this is what they often do as the news reported. this is not accecptable and we need to tell them. thank you if you did help to show disatisfaction with govia thameslink. you can copy and paste my poem via this webpage or just say you are not happy with stop skipping and maybe just maybe we will get our trains back on the right track. https://www.thameslinkrailway.com/he...ort/contact-us
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 09:26 AM

Re: is it accecptable for govia trains not to stop at stations if running late ?

No I don't think it is acceptable, if you buy a ticket the train should pick you up.
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 11:11 AM

Re: is it accecptable for govia trains not to stop at stations if running late ?

I heard that on the news this morning. At first i thought about the poor people who were standing on the platform waiting, perhaps going to work or hospital appointments, and having to watch their train fly past. But then there's the other side, if you were already on the train, getting ready to get off at the next station, and the train just carried on going.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top