Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 07:03 AM

Good Morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone!

I am somewhat stiff after yesterday's adventures so will not be wandering far from the craft room today - plenty to do in there anyway.

Have a good one!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 07:26 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Good morning all.

Have a nice Aromatherpy Bath ST, I put Tea Tree in my Bath every day to relax myself.

Beautiful and sunny here in Essex this morning.

Off to Morrison's this morning to buy some Plants.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 08:27 AM

Good morning all

Dry but very overcast in Yorkshire today. It's so dark and dismal I wish the promised sun would hurry up and shine.

We had a nice day yesterday though I managed to get lots done, have to go get some more potting compost today so I can do a window box for the garage.

An aroma therapy bath sounds good I might have one later

Have a good day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 08:50 AM

Morning everyone, mild but overcast and quite windy here, so maybe sunshine tomorrow then.....

Just back from the forest and now having coffee before attempting to fix the washing machine and making a chicken curry for lunch.

Have a good day folks.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 09:21 AM

Morning all. Dull and overcast here this morning. Just setting off for work hoping when I get out the sun is shining but I won't hold my breath. Supposed to be nice tomorrow. Going to see Dad after work then swimming with then home to my husband, my fur baby and feathered baby . Have a good one folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 10:38 AM

Good morning everyone dull here and very windy.

While I was out yesterday my neighbour's son started to install the new fence between our gardens. I had hoped to move all my herbaceous plants before he started but it has been too wet. Some of them aren't even showing through the ground yet .
The son has trampled on everything so I have just been out to try and do a rescue job and to pot up some plants before he does any more damage.

Enjoy your day
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 10:53 AM

morning all. off to pick up a plant suisie - I hear at the palace they got a few plants going - jungle at present ?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 11:04 AM

Good Morning everyone.
It is very windy today.
Have a lovely day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by oldfool ->
morning all. off to pick up a plant suisie - I hear at the palace they got a few plants going - jungle at present ?

You better speak with Queenie first OF.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top